Charging Power Banks while on the move.

What a fabulous thread and really useful comments. Thanks to all for the assistance and advice so far. Brilliant!

Bit of an update, used my charger/jump starter a couple of times to start the GS when the battery died back in February. Then this morning used it to start the other half's car when that battery decided to throw in the towel.
More than earned its keep

I went with a big 20K battery pack for my long weekend thanks to the advice here. It powered two helmets, a drone, two phones and a camera for the weekend!!! Thanks all.

Not coming off the subject too much a lady up our end in Warrington , bought a charger of evil bay, plugged it in at the mains and it burned her house down !

You do have to be careful with them. I went with an Anker and never had issues with them the last many years.

I have one of those too. Great bit of kit. Just when I go camping I struggle ;) :D

bought a charger of evil bay, plugged it in at the mains and it burned her house down !

Maybe the house wiring was faulty?
Maybe she connected something wrong to it?
Maybe she didn't have the pound of butter in the fridge?
Maybe she bought a charger for 50p?

But, yeah, stay on branded stuff and you're safe.

AntiGravity XP-1 can recharge from bike 12V (slower than from mains). It can jump start your bike. It can power phones/tablets. It has a torch. It can also power laptops baby! Yeah!

More lads now use more tech stuff while traveling - simple. Each to their own. And they gots ta keep it all powered somehow...

had mine 2 years now, saved the bones of many a Harley rider on the road, not used on my GS yet..:D the antigravity lithium batteries are great also.

Back
Top Bottom