CHAINSPEED Stereo Bluetooth Module BTM-03- Connect BMW Navigator & TFT simultaneously

bumble beemer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
CHAINSPEED Stereo Bluetooth Module BTM-03- Connect BMW Navigator & TFT simultaneously

Anyone used this gadget ?
Can it be connected to both a BMW Navigator AND TFT at the same time or just one at a time? Ideally I would like to receive the navigation instructions from the BMW Navigator V and listen to and control music from my phone through the TFT .

https://chainspeed.co.uk/communicat...h-module-btm-03-for-autcom-logic-spa-systems/

Yes it will,

But it may not be as expected.

mine was for a Zumo 550

I purchased similar from the bay, albeit a battery version as opposed to a mains version .

It works exactly as it says on the box :) but, because its battery driven, the BT amp is so low powered it has an incerdibly low volume output

so up to 40 mph fine, then it ran out of amp oof so you couldnt hear anything at 60mph

See if you can find out what the amp side of things are on it before you commit

What model of Nav are you trying to hook up?

I popped a post us just recently of a youtube vid showing the correct way to hook Nav/tft/phone together to make everything work

(nb it was a nav6 but the principle should work for other BMW nav units)

Thanks for feed back Santa.

Does anyone have experienced of the wired Chainspeed BTM-03 version ? I failed to mention that I am using an Autocom unit.
Thanks

I could only connect to one thing at a time per BT unit with my Autocom BT - you would need two to connect to two inputs. I think I have one or two BT modules if you want to try them.

Nin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom