Details.

Stick me & Adam down for the Friday evening. Two tents. :thumb2 :thumb2

Heading for Cairnryan Saturday, so won't make the ride-out, but it might be good to pop by for those fish & chips...

Nice one lads, be good to catch up with you , have a good time in the Heelands :D

It's shaping up to be a very sociable meet, going to ty to make a long weekend out of this and get there on Thursday night...weather will decide :D

Like you Mike, if the weather is right, as i've not been to Scotland yet this year i intend to fill my boots a bit so will be extending the trip.
Not been up to Durness for a while so may head on up there on the Sunday :thumb2

I think if the weather is good I will be meandering around the west as well. May have a night en route somewhere like Applecross, see how it goes

Like you Mike, if the weather is right, as i've not been to Scotland yet this year i intend to fill my boots a bit so will be extending the trip.
Not been up to Durness for a while so may head on up there on the Sunday :thumb2

I'd happily join you but I have to get home on Sunday at some point as that will be day 32 of my 32 days leave from work which will be the longest spell of time off in 39 years working !!!
I'm going to make the best of it though :D

I think if the weather is good I will be meandering around the west as well. May have a night en route somewhere like Applecross, see how it goes

Will be in touch nearer the time, meantime enjoy the weekends partying in Aviemore.

Just been looking at a couple of routes up there,

Luckily i did, there's a must do detour for me right on the route and right on the end locations doorstep so it would be rude not to :) :bounce1

Excellent location, stayed there before and coming along with a couple of friends who have booked a cabin. looking forward to meeting up.

Managed to sort some leave. Now, do I go Thurs, Fri, Sat night, travel back Sunday. Or Fri, Sat, Sun night, travel Back Monday? Anyone up for a ride out Friday or Sunday ?

Can you put my mate Stan Hughes down and me as a maybe. We'll be coming with Spud. Ta

Update, looking like a good gathering

Said yes:
Bazman
mspenz
Gerrard
Myself
Hut van
Aberdeen Angus
UturnTony
Smelly Old Boots
Spud
brut33
Rage rover
gsjohn
piggyp + 2
Phaedrus MC + Adam
Funcy Piece + 2
Wrinkleyowlie

Maybe:
Sgt Bilco
Doyle
red rocket
santa 2512
wizza6789 + Stan

Can you put my mate Stan Hughes down and me as a maybe. We'll be coming with Spud. Ta

Cheers :thumby:

Update, looking like a good gathering

Said yes:
Bazman
mspenz
Gerrard
Myself
Hut van
Aberdeen Angus
UturnTony
Smelly Old Boots
Spud
brut33
Rage rover
gsjohn
piggyp + 2
Phaedrus MC + Adam
Funcy Piece + 2
Wrinkleyowlie

Maybe:
Sgt Bilco
Doyle
red rocket
santa 2512
wizza6789 + Stan

Nice little number , cheers :thumb2

Won't make Friday night, hoping to get there Sat pm so include me in for camping and BBQ please.

No probs, see you there G :thumby:

Put me down and Stillman also of this parish, potential for a plus one on that also, just for Saturday, Camping plus BBQ:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom