Details.

What time do the gates close at the campsite?

Might be a late arrival for me depending on traffic & weather

Also the local pub's ? do you have to book for an evening meal, or can they accomodate visitors on the fly so to speak

What time do the gates close at the campsite?

Might be a late arrival for me depending on traffic & weather

Also the local pub's ? do you have to book for an evening meal, or can they accomodate visitors on the fly so to speak

No they don't close, just be quiet if you're really late lol
As for the local hotel, they do recommend booking , but in the past have been known to squeeze in people, but can't say for sure.
Safe ride and see you there :D

Hi folks, not long to go now, and weather forecast looking favorable as well :cool:
I've came up with a route I will be taking to Isle of Mull on the Saturday, ( open to all and welcome to join me ), mileage of 135, which includes 2 ferry crossings, and some 1 track roads with passing places. Ample time for coffee and food stops, although I would like to get away sharpish in the morning probably 9am. If that appeals , just let me know.
Hopefully you can see this attached route?
https://goo.gl/maps/MDJAV1XeDduGBFiK7

Great ride out that, did more or less the same route in 2017. Started at Tim's, ferry to Tobormory,
round then down to Fidden Farm camping then round to Craignure and then the ferry across to Oban.
Excellent riding roads :thumb2

I'm kicking off from home (near Wrexham) on Wednesday, diverting to Southport to pick up my new camping knife from Loz Harrop Knives :bounce1
then up the M6 then A7 to an AirBnB overnight near Stirling then i'm planning on going up to Durness on the Thursday for an overnight then back down to
Strontian on the Friday ready for the fun on Friday night :thumb2

I'd planned to do Mull over the weekend.

Not sure if i can match the pace some of you gods go so i might just bimble over under my own steam

Nice route though

Great ride out that, did more or less the same route in 2017. Started at Tim's, ferry to Tobormory,
round then down to Fidden Farm camping then round to Craignure and then the ferry across to Oban.
Excellent riding roads :thumb2

I'm kicking off from home (near Wrexham) on Wednesday, diverting to Southport to pick up my new camping knife from Loz Harrop Knives :bounce1
then up the M6 then A7 to an AirBnB overnight near Stirling then i'm planning on going up to Durness on the Thursday for an overnight then back down to
Strontian on the Friday ready for the fun on Friday night :thumb2
Excellent, ride safe and see you Friday :beerjug:

Quite fancy the Sat route too....
Very welcome to join us :thumb2

Not sure if i can match the pace some of you gods go so i might just bimble over under my own steam

Nice route though

Not a race fella, but no pressure , just enjoy whatever you do :thumby:

Might grab a ferry yet. Bonny wee Scotland.

Much love from sunny south Spain

Owen

Nice route though

The roads they will be riding will not involve riding at anything that could be described as pace, believe me :D :beerjug:

I've booked an overnight stop at a Toby Inn in Motherwell on Thursday.

Don't forget to get some Smidge.... I stopped for about 5mins at Glen Orchy last week at 8am and got bitten .... they are still amongst us...

3.6 degrees here yesterday....bring wooly drawers...
looking fine indeed
5225aacafb63694cbbaff4c701989e76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks like our Party will be minus one too :(
However there'll still be a couple of us heading up on the Friday (He's on a Tiger, but he's ok :D be nice ....)

Looking forward to meeting you all
Spud

Back
Top Bottom