Details.

Cracking Vid :)

The Glencoe road is bloody brilliant :thumb2

shame i couldnt get there until the Saturday :)

Some nice line's by Bazman btw, very smooooth

Well I don't quite know what to say other than there is some method in my madness...gets me out of cooking at home :D

The blow up lamp:

https://luminaid.com/collections/portable-solar-lanterns/products/packlite-nova-usb

And the story:

https://luminaid.com/pages/about-luminaid

Cheers,

Mike
I got one of those lamps Mike. Thank you for the tip. I made a video about it. I didn't know the story being the lights.
Anyway, I mentioned as the source.
Steph

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I got one of those lamps Mike. Thank you for the tip. I made a video about it. I didn't know the story being the lights.
Anyway, I mentioned as the source.
Steph

This forum is already a better place with StephMayer along :thumb2

I've caved in and bought one as well, impressive piece of kit. And a good review could only help persuade me.
Caved in :D :D don't look at it like that " A". Man can never have enough camping toys .
I have been coveting an MSR reactor this week ,,,, I Don't Particularly need one , but , but , but ,:D

Caved in :D :D don't look at it like that " A". Man can never have enough camping toys .
I have been coveting an MSR reactor this week ,,,, I Don't Particularly need one , but , but , but ,:D

You're right, "need" isn't the point.

Just buy one, they're great! I got one in the States, bit like the Jetboil but windproof, faster, more efficient.

You're right, "need" isn't the point.

Just buy one, they're great! I got one in the States, bit like the Jetboil but windproof, faster, more efficient.

Stoppit you two, i'm getting stove envy. Gotta have a reactor, no, must resist must stay strong, aargh.

Ah but I have a possible excuse ,perhaps , maybe , might :augie
Ye see my wee jet boil is a well used wee thing and I don't think the burner is just as good as it should be , and the jet nozzle is seized in and feels like it will shear instead of coming out for a clean so , so , a spare stove could perhaps ,maybe, might be sensible :)

Stop throwing the money arround boys. And keep some for next years come together. Baz is organising his heart out, so I can't wait to get up there again.

If anyone doing Facebook, look for MotoTraveluk and like the page.
It's Welsh Herman all out.

What's the news from me. Well I've been offered a product develop position in an outdoor gear company.
They been very impressed after I told them the stuff is rubbish and gave them a actual reason.
The didn't see the funny side when I dragged the precious bag behind my GS over the ASDA car park for testing.
Just trying to show what's happen when a bag falls of a bike.
No humour the English

Let you know how I'm getting on.

Ride safe boys.

Welsh Herman

Back
Top Bottom