Seat advice, Wunderlich or TT

Ok.. I’m traveling to Munich in a few days, and I was planning on buying a seat at the local TT store.
BUT! I just pulled the trigger on a Wunderlich... With some mixed emotions.
I had one on my R1100 before getting the Corbin, and that one was horrible...
Hoping that this will be better!

Ordering a Wun from the Swedish sales partner was only 8 € more than the price I would pay in Germany, and I also got free delivery! Decent pricing considering that Swedish VAT is a lot higher than German. Also, I can easily change if I need a lower, or even return it if it’s horrible.

The Swedish TT dealers pricing is more than 50% more than TT Germany...
And TT Germany refuses to deliver to Sweden since TT opened their extremely overpriced store here... :mad:
They will have to make do without my business.

I had an email reply from The Missenden Flyer this morning (The guy who does the video reviews), and he reckons his Wunderlich Heated Ergo Seat is really uncomfortable and in fact only now uses it in Winter. During Summer he switches back to his original BMW Seat.

However, it also has to be noted that he has the 'Low Seat' version. I did say that information should be updated on his video (which I've now done in the comments section) as it's pretty important feedback which hasn't been noted.

Maybe he got his seats for free and didn't want to upset Wunderlich?

:blast

I got a Touratech as I had one on my old aircooled GSA.

Attachments

• CfeIyl+1RG224nel1kQVuw.jpg
    CfeIyl+1RG224nel1kQVuw.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 551
I had an email reply from The Missenden Flyer this morning (The guy who does the video reviews), and he reckons his Wunderlich Heated Ergo Seat is really uncomfortable and in fact only now uses it in Winter. During Summer he switches back to his original BMW Seat.

However, it also has to be noted that he has the 'Low Seat' version. I did say that information should be updated on his video (which I've now done in the comments section) as it's pretty important feedback which hasn't been noted.

Maybe he got his seats for free and didn't want to upset Wunderlich?

:blast

That seems to be his motivation these days!!

Back
Top Bottom