SUTCLIFFE995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Frost

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Wow, it seems I missed all the recent drama re Sutcliffe and Nick Marshall while I was, erm, getting on with my life.
For what it’s worth, I bought a bike from Alistair last year, unseen, and it was every bit as described. I’d buy another bike off him in a heartbeat. It was also delivered to me by Lee Costello who I’ve used before and since and would recommend to anyone.
I’m shocked that so many Tossers have jumped on the ‘Let’s slag off Sutcliffe’ bandwagon when you’ve probably never had any direct dealings with him.
Shame, but not surprising.

Well the bike I bought from him was exactly as described. That’s all I have to go on, whereas i’m guessing that most of Ali’s critics in recent threads had nothing to go on other than a desire to put the boot in.

Well the bike I bought from him was exactly as described. That’s all I have to go on, whereas i’m guessing that most of Ali’s critics in recent threads had nothing to go on other than a desire to put the boot in.

Well the bike I bought from him was exactly as described.....apart from the fucked ignition barrel which I only found out about when I stopped for fuel as Al had kindly got the bike out of his garage for me and started it up !
Not really sure what’s the point of starting another thread just because you missed having your say when it was being discussed ?

So, you’re so angry and shocked that you want to start the debate up again? :blast

Just wanted to express my opinion as my experience of dealing with Alistair was a positive one and I didn’t get the chance to say that before. Numerous Tossers seemed to use the earlier threads to have a dig and to honest I was shocked. Sutcliffe had a long standing and from what I could see positive reputation and that has been tarnished forever by a single disagreement - and no one knows who was actually in the wrong. I know who my money is with.

Status
Not open for further replies.