BMW Flip front; Schuberth equivalent model?

gs1150MO

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello folks I have a new (bought on here) BMW flip front, model number 7631 8541904 01 and am wondering what the equivalent Schuberth model is?
I am curious if the Schuberth SRCS C3pro communication system will fit this model number. Anybody?
Thanks in advance.

If it is a System 7 it is made in China, earlier system helmets are Schuberth made but to a BMW design so I doubt that the Schuberth srcs (sena) comms will fit them

My experience with the Carbon System 7 was bloody horrible, trying to get anything to fit on it is near on impossible due to the many curves on the shell. There is a flush side pods that comes of so the communicators wire can go thro and for £350 it's drastically overpriced old tech, I would be surprised if any Schubert units would fit, I did fit a SENA 3S Integrated Bluetooth Headset & Intercom with boom mic and it worked perfectly with the Nav 6 but not with the TFT although the TFT is working on an older software version.

On one of my annual trips to Germany the bloody thing leaked to the extent that I could hardly see thro the visor....only about a month old so took it back and changed it for the GS Helmet which excepts more comms units and you can stick camera mount on it if you wanted.

System 7 Carbon is made by LS2.

Whatever you do, do not buy a Schuberth C4 no matter how cheap they are now. I did and I despise it, its a noisy draughty hateful piece of shite with dreadful integrated comms. I wish I had paid a bit more for the Shoei Neotec 2. (Buy cheap, buy twice).

Apparently the newer Schuberth C4 PRO has improved them, but bollocks to Schuberth I won't buy anything else of theirs from now on.

Back
Top Bottom