Gardener Stoke/Newcastle under Lyme area?

ronnie69

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Long shot maybe but anyone recommend a gardener for Stoke on Trent / Newcastle under Lyme areas? Nothing exciting, mainly just weeding lawns and surroundings and a load of dandelions. Also some patio/drive area. Neither front nor back garden is large but with 2 kids (2 and 3) the wife and I never get it done,it looks unsightly and wifey frets...

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Long shot maybe but anyone recommend a gardener for Stoke on Trent / Newcastle under Lyme areas? Nothing exciting, mainly just weeding lawns and surroundings and a load of dandelions. Also some patio/drive area. Neither front nor back garden is large but with 2 kids (2 and 3) the wife and I never get it done,it looks unsightly and wifey frets...

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Buy the butler some gardening gloves!:D

Weirdly enough I know of one who used to do work in Stone. Not sure how far north she does but she was very good. Pm me your number for details.

Are you still after a gardener... my mum lives in N-u-L and has a gardener he's very good. Porthill Area?

Are you still after a gardener... my mum lives in N-u-L and has a gardener he's very good. Porthill Area?

I am indeed. Neuroportal’s contact has stopped doing this kind of work. Local chap I contacted through Shpock cried off from first appointment saying his van was off the road then didn’t respond about rearranging.

Name and contact info on here or by PM would be appreciated.
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Im sorry I've just rang my mum... she hasn't got his number to hand but will forward it to you on Tuesday if thats OK?

Here we go Ronnie

Simon the Gardener
fully insured/ DBS... CRB Checked
Tel. 01782 545344

Hope this helps

Dom

Back
Top Bottom