Into The West 2019

This time 3 weeks folks will either be on the road from foreign parts or packing up for a Friday departure
And we're ready for you :D

Bin Ridin & myself braved the less than auspicious forecast early last Saturday morning & headed westh doing about 75% of the route on Saturday & the rest on Sunday before heading home.
Weather turned out to be better than forecast but we did have some heavy showers mainly on the Sunday
The things we do for youse ;)

Morning & afternoon tay stops & the lunch stop are arranged and we've found youse some nice roads

And as a reward for our hard work I got this :augie

Looking forward to seeing youse all on the 13th :bounce1:bounce1:aidan

Awesome - got the excitement tingles for this one already! :bounce1 That's some very fine scenery - hope the weather gods are kind to us and we get to see it all! :)

Done a reccy run in me Skoda last week....
(special stage)

Beautiful part of the world.

Sent from a U11

Done a reccy run in me Skoda last week....
(special stage)
So that's what all the tyre marks were from :D

Forgot to mention that we'll also be visiting a Photo Rally point if anyone hasn't done it yet -

Unfortunately the tide will be well on it's way back in by the time we get there so we won't actually make it onto the island :( But ya can't have everything...

so, if we do it right, and get a group photo at this point and share it, we could all submit the same image. Gerry would have a bit of a head scratcher then! :)

The hotel is full but they told me that there is a waiting list - if anyone is interested in going please PM me.
Thanks
D

I have booked a 2 bedroom apartment 15 minutes walk from the hotel for Friday and Saturday night - so there is a room up for grabs, double or twin.
PM me if you’re interested
D

I have booked a 2 bedroom apartment 15 minutes walk from the hotel for Friday and Saturday night - so there is a room up for grabs, double or twin.
PM me if you’re interested
D
The spare room is now taken.
Really looking forward to it :beerjug::aidan

Meself and the boss plan to tootle over on the scenic route (weather dependent) on Friday. Will be leaving the Dublin/Kildare area around midday or so and plan to roll into Leenane somewhere between 5 and 6pm. Pretty much motorway-free route with a coffee stop somewhere along the way... If yer interested in some company for the trip wesht just pop me a PM. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom