Into The West 2019

Ange and I getting the overnight ferry to Belfast... in fact the same route we took exactly 10 years ago on our first proper date but I won't go into detail :D

Ange and I getting the overnight ferry to Belfast... in fact the same route we took exactly 10 years ago on our first proper date but I won't go into detail :D

You took her to a biker meet on a first date? Brave, very brave!

You took her to a biker meet on a first date? Brave, very brave!

No I asked her if she'd like a trip to Ireland......I had already booked the truckers ferry to go over and pick up a new bike :D

0pDY1KLdFiMXDTad-F8R8RO_A

Enroute from the south.

Such a beautiful part of the world. Wishing you all a safe trip home.

75da0e5a7854de22b6bad7de693aca59.jpg

A few pics of an interesting outfit. It belongs to Mike Paull and wife Eileen of Globeriders. He was in the neighbourhood and dropped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah what a weekend - great craic from start to finish. Thanks to Jochen and co. for organising - you put on a top notch show every time. :thumb2

Cheers to Frank, Ita and Francie for the guided tour on Saturday - they were some lovely roads and scenery we enjoyed.

Great to meet old faces and new - roll on the next one! :cool::)

Thanks to Jochen and all involved in organising this trip, I can only imagine the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to get this event across the line.
Fair play to you Jochen, ya even organised fine weather!!! Not a bad looking Island we live on when the sun is shining.

It was nice meeting like minded people who enjoy motorcycling, hope to meet you all again soon.

Back
Top Bottom