BlueTooth / two helmets

Rick 1600

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve always had a wired commas system on my bikes, a Starcom digital. I went wired because I couldn’t get Bluetooth to work as well as the Starcom. One thing I could never overcome was the fact I couldn’t get music from my phone to my helmet and to the wife’s helmet at the same time. Is this still the same situation?

Sorry for being behind the times.....

My Interphone Tour will stream to other units at the same time as mine. Music sharing is fairly common now.

yeah I think this is fairly common - my Cardo Q3 pair can do this and they are quite an old unit these days.

In fairness, my wife always pairs hers to her own phone and plays her own music as she hates mine! - she simply shouts and the VOX operated system connects the intercom - which has priority overthe music - when we want to talk!

Sena 20s allows sharing of music and use of the intercom quietens the music.

this appears to be a more 'modern' thing - the intercom has priority but the music is turned down to background music rather than paused.

Thanks folks.
I’m going to step up to a Sena 30K. Anyone know the difference between that and a Sena 20K apart from the price?

Back
Top Bottom