Need some help . Anyone know how to set a pair of Weber Carbs .

She is running. Just running a bit high. I will let someone who knows more than me I am taking her to a local man who works on race bikes . I just want to say thank you for all help and advice . I need to learn more about these things . Thank you all .

After getting Trike looked at and sorted I need one last bit of help . Running great and lots of fun. But once out and fully warmed up the idle is to high around 1100 . I cant get Trike and garage man in same place . So which screw do I adjust to bring it down. It's no fun going into a corner and throttle off and she still going in hot . I do not want to screw up good work. Was told one side was running on air but after gas test all is good. I have print out of results . Help out a confused and lost soul . Thank you all again .
Geno

Geno if you were over here I would be happy enough to look at that for you, its just one maybe two screws to tweak and more on the throttle linkage/activation rather than on the carbs themselves

If you fancied an evening run over? Bonus is by the time you get here its at temp so any adjustment will be correct and at working temp rather than just idling it to get it hot

You have my number Give me a message as I can;t answer my phone when I am in training

Back
Top Bottom