Farkling

Scottoiler e-system and Wunderlich engine protector bars. Former works well (has been on 2 other bikes previously already) and I have not needed to try the latter yet (and hope to keep it that way!).

Hi OldSteve, I saw your post in Farkles regarding the Wunderlich Crash Bars. I have just recently bought an F850GS Sport and adding items. Rather than ask again about crash bars thought I would ask if you where happy with the Wunderlich as they are top of my list at the moment

Hugger happiness added ... Wunderlich and retained the chain guard and crap flap which some seem to indicate needs removing. The Wunderlich instructions are not 100% clear as they don't tell you to remove the bolt holding the chain rubber on LHS. If you look closely it's clear in one of the pictures. The original shock protection is also visible on the last image of the instructions. I may trim mine a Iittle as I think there's a little too much of a fold but after a run out today it's all good still.
0fdc54f3f358d153f16feafa5dfc6950.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Resonator eliminator from Remus added while keeping the stock can. Definitely sounds like a motorcycle now but not neighbour unfriendly. It took a little "encouragement" with a rubber mallet to get it to engage with the end can but lined up well in the end on both the mounting supports, the cat end and at the exhaust mounting bolt.
6f4533a09b1ee608018be09cdb292390.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom