R1200gslc alarm not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not being funny but this is something you can sort yourself. It’s mentioned in the manual and (assuming you have a TFT) it’s a piece of cake to re-enable the alarm tone (back in the day with the old DWA6 alarm it required pressing buttons on a fob and messing around turning the ignition on and off). It’s also highly likely that the TFT upgrade resets the alarm functionality to the default (or they may have turned it off during servicing). Either way, it’s not like they broke your bike, is it?

I’m not being funny but this is something you can sort yourself. It’s mentioned in the manual and (assuming you have a TFT) it’s a piece of cake to re-enable the alarm tone (back in the day with the old DWA6 alarm it required pressing buttons on a fob and messing around turning the ignition on and off). It’s also highly likely that the TFT upgrade resets the alarm functionality to the default (or they may have turned it off during servicing). Either way, it’s not like they broke your bike, is it?
Well, if the dealer can't do it over the phone and ITS NOT IN THE MANAUL then what. The dealer was looking at the MANAUL while he was on the on phone, the bike needs to go back. Its not in the MANAUL...

Well, if the dealer can't do it over the phone and ITS NOT IN THE MANAUL then what. The dealer was looking at the MANAUL while he was on the on phone, the bike needs to go back. Its not in the MANAUL...

Maybe he needed to read the MANUAL instead....

If you can find it in the manual please feel free to share it.. ��

I don't get it. What information are you looking for that is not covered in the manual?

Which Riders manual did you download? There are two of them, the regular manual and the manual with supplemental information. The alarmsystem is described in the regular manual.

I don't get it. What information are you looking for that is not covered in the manual?

Which Riders manual did you download? There are two of them, the regular manual and the manual with supplemental information. The alarmsystem is described in the regular manual.
Spoke with The Williams BMW tech this morning, its going to be sorted next time the bike goes in. The information I was after is not in the manual.Like I have said from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom