Now id buy this !!

Please Mr Honda make the new model look like that and have all the electricary of the 1250 GS have all the power of the KTM 1290 and be as cheap as the NC750 and as light
LOL I wake calmly from my deram and realise im late for reality !!

the above is only a computer generated image but if someone can do it why cant Honda, I think it looks the nuts

Please Mr Honda make the new model look like that and have all the electricary of the 1250 GS have all the power of the KTM 1290 and be as cheap as the NC750 and as light
LOL I wake calmly from my deram and realise im late for reality !!

the above is only a computer generated image but if someone can do it why cant Honda, I think it looks the nuts

No no no !!!!

Not everybody wants the power of the 1290 in an adventure bike !
I sold my 1290R for the ATAS and , for me , it’s s much more balanced bike , where one characteristic doesn’t mask all others .
And what electrickery of the 1250 do you want exactly ?
Stupid suspension that is never correct or a feckin SOS button ??

No ta !! Just give me those looks, 30 litre tank , cruise control etc

It looks fecking hideous, are you guys serious? You actually want another, bloated, ridiculously heavy ‘adventure’ bike for your supermarket shop?

Andres

It looks fecking hideous, are you guys serious? You actually want another, bloated, ridiculously heavy ‘adventure’ bike for your supermarket shop?

Andres

Yup !!!
I was thinking more for Utah next year but the current ATAS will do just fine. Or maybe the 790R :)

It’s big enough already I’m certainly not after a thing that looks like a gsa. I’ll be going smaller when/if the time comes.

at Present nothing can tempt me away from a GSA ...and Ive tried....roll on 2020

Yup !!!
I was thinking more for Utah next year but the current ATAS will do just fine. Or maybe the 790R :)

I was in Utah this morning.....pissing down with rain, and bloody cold. Down to 4 degC.

Back
Top Bottom