Kit for Stupidly Tall Riders

So, I've just bought an extra long jacket from JTS in Coalville. It's a spot on fit. Unfortunately, due to new regulations regarding CE testing, JTS are currently unsure if they're going to continue with their longer versions. Lucky for me I got their last one in my size. Hope it's ok once I start using it.

Thanks again for all contributions. It really is a pain buying stuff when you're officially a giant so good to get share some recommendations

Donnie 😁

Should you go for made 2 measure I'd give Scott a call and have a chat. They certainly used to do 'custom fit'. Effectively they try a few off the peg jackets or trousers on you to see which is closest then see where they need extra length or shortening. The resultant measurements are used to produce a custom bit of kit for you.

I had leather jkt and jeans made and they charged me the usual.list price for them, a bargain. I'd enquired about their Road textile jacket at the same time, I believe they were making it for the Met Police and that it was Level 2 CE marked. Looked good.

HTH.

Back
Top Bottom