GS1250 TE Exclusive

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well i may well come back to the fold in the near future, possibly after i come back from IOM TT. Any cons to the above bike, how do you find it indeed anyone have one ? Del

Arsey i consider GS riders to a "fold" of like minded peeps. Wapping still around is he ? Thought he was so old he'd have shuffled off this mortal coil by now :D

How’s your health Delboy ?

How’s your health Delboy ?
About just the same if im honest Polecat, thanks for asking. But ive decided that im not going to let it dictate how i live my life. So with that in mind im seriously thinking of buying a new GS and selling my current steed, a GSXS1000F. Even with lowered pegs its still too uncomfortable for me.

About just the same if im honest Polecat, thanks for asking. But ive decided that im not going to let it dictate how i live my life. So with that in mind im seriously thinking of buying a new GS and selling my current steed, a GSXS1000F. Even with lowered pegs its still too uncomfortable for me.

Nice to see you getting back on a bike. Ride carefully :beerjug:

Exclusive

I’ve got the Exclusive and I love it this is my 3rd gs having had the hexhead and an LC the 1250 is a massive improvement in my humble opinion it handles very well and the new engine is perfect, the quick shifter is better than any previous models, the tft is very good once you get your head around connecting things, the only downside is it takes more cleaning due to the all black lol. Had it since April did a 1500 mile tour of Scotland and enjoyed riding it even in the snow and rain.

Attachments

• CB31A97D-603A-484B-ABE5-8120E8C1F40D.jpg
    CB31A97D-603A-484B-ABE5-8120E8C1F40D.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 154
Lol thanks Delboy saw that you are getting the same model in the other thread after posting lol, where did you order from.

Back
Top Bottom