Thank you Micky

Aye, grand weekend, only downside was Al's walkout didn't get as far as planned on Saturday, stalled at the first jump and got a bit stuck.

Ditto all the above. Also, Thursday & Friday night was the most I've laughed in Years :D.

Great organising again Micky and Neils's burgers with a Northern twist were delicious..and Gog's wife's lemon drizzle cake..lovely.

Thanks for making us laugh so much and what a fantastic weekend :thumb2

No keyboard warriors around either..

Mike.

+1 with that Mike, funny as feck and, like the ale, it just kept coming :D

It was nice to meet you at the Sedburgh Gala on Saturday Tony. Hope you managed to catch the bus back to Dent!

Bob (on the North West Blood Bike stand ;)

Hi Bob, great talking with you and yes, we did manage to get the bus back but i did have to elbow a few out of the way to make sure me and the Mrs. got a seat, there were about 6 didn't get on :eek:

Thanks again Micky, another great weekend!
Good to meet up with old and new friends.
Look after Millie.

Aye, grand weekend, only downside was Al's walkout didn't get as far as planned on Saturday, stalled at the first jump and got a bit stuck.

Sorry about that, but in mitigation I had to retire early due to a 'burning ring of fire' and spend most of Saturday afternoon on the loo :D

A great weekend Micky.:clap:clap The craic was brilliant, the people were brilliant and the location is brilliant.:beerjug:

.....ans special thanks to Barny's Burgers PLC, Norms Brewing Co. and Fatal's Hiking Adventures.:bow

Oh, and thanks Johno for the cauliflower-ear with the dogs ball. Bistad.:D

Long may the Dent Event continue.:beerjug::beer::clap

Thanks Micky cracking do
My first time in the Dales and it won’t be the last Great gathering of friendly folks and and superb atmosphere.
Thanks to Harry the Cat and your motley crew of riding buddies for the Northern Dales experience Good to see the help given when something goes Dies Advantec

Thanks Micky cracking do
My first time in the Dales and it won’t be the last Great gathering of friendly folks and and superb atmosphere.
Thanks to Harry the Cat and your motley crew of riding buddies for the Northern Dales experience Good to see the help given when something goes Dies Advantec

Motley? That about sums it up. Some of them appear to be green/black colourblind. Nice to meet you Old Codger:thumb

Ta.

Thanks Micky. Another good one well organised. Well done to Norm and Barney for the beer and barbecue. Did Norm move all weekend? Whenever I saw him he was in the same chair:rolleyes:

And be nice to Margaret you old curmudgeon:p

From myself and eldest son, a HUGE THANK YOU to your goodself Micky - another top event in a top location.

SteveT

:cool:

Thanks Micky. Another good one well organised. Well done to Norm and Barney for the beer and barbecue. Did Norm move all weekend? Whenever I saw him he was in the same chair:rolleyes:

And be nice to Margaret you old curmudgeon:p

Many thanks to you and Magnet for organising and leading runs :thumb

Be nice to Margaret?

She called round late afternoon for a G&T with a little prezzy for me ...

i-j3QBxT5-L.jpg

i-gb9Bxm2-L.jpg

The 2020 Event is up and running :D

:beerjug:

Thanks Micky, Brilliant as usual, cut my tour of Ireland short to attend and well worth it, spent all saturday morning thowing up in my Tent after a boozy friday night so missed the rideout:blast Margret bless her kept my breakfast cob and reheated it for me at 6pm, think im getting the hots for her as well :D

Many thanks to you and Magnet for organising and leading runs :thumb

Be nice to Margaret?

She called round late afternoon for a G&T with a little prezzy for me ...

i-j3QBxT5-L.jpg

i-gb9Bxm2-L.jpg

The 2020 Event is up and running :D

:beerjug:

She's trying to soften you up Micky :thumb

Cheers Micky, great W/E as usual despite the cock up with my run. Joanne and Aggie had a great time also. Only downside is, she wants to come again.:green gri

Back
Top Bottom