Thank you Micky

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks Micky for another cracking weekend.

Great atmosphere, nice and relaxed, and very friendly.

Thank you for the raffle, and for raising money for the air ambulance.

Great effort.

:beerjug:

Thanks Micky for another cracking weekend.

Great atmosphere, nice and relaxed, and very friendly.

Thank you for the raffle, and for raising money for the air ambulance.

Great effort.

Thanks Dan .... and that's a great pup you have there :thumb2

i-nHfWgWg-L.jpg

Gonna be about the £1,200 mark ... so it's a big "Thank you" to you guys'n gals that are UKGSer's :thumby:

And it's a thank you from me too.

Good to see you again Chris :thumb2

Yes indeed, thanks for everything Micky. I’m on the ferry now. I had a great time! Until next time. Cheers, owen.

Yup. Cheers Micky...another belter. Nice to see some old faces and to put new faces to names.:beerjug:

Many thanks Micky and everyone involved and especially Barneys Burger Bar which was superb as always. Great total to the Air Ambulance

It's how a UKgser event should be with lots of bollox spoken, great selection of bikes, having a beer or three with old and new friends and some of the best riding in the UK. Pauls ride to the northern counties was epic.

The Maestro of UKgser do's the much missed Proff, would thoroughly approve I'm sure and you can only imagine the banter between him an Margaret.........:eek:

See you all next year in sunny Dent.

I'll echo all the above, great catching up with known tossers and plenty of names now have faces. You've done a grand job Micky yet again. Already looking forward to 2020!
I suggest we keep Fatal away from the barrel dregs next year :beerjug:

Many thanks Micky, great event and organisation
Sue and yersen, did a grand job..............as did the other ride leaders
Good to meet up with old friends, that made it really special and also meet some new ones, who frequent the forum

Good to see a few of my old bikes, still around too

Pity Wapping doesn't come, we could give him a ribbing too

Only a 'day' visitor this year - but hope to do the full weekend next year

Well done all, it was my first but definitely not my last Dent.
Good to put faces to names
Well done to JB for the diesel breakdown service

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Adding my thank's to Micky and all involved in providing whatever they provided to enable the raising of a stunning amount of cash for the YAA.
Great time was had with a really great set of people: i think the Cherry and Almond cake that had very few Cherries and no Almonds baked by my Mrs.
will go down in history for the mirth and piss taking it engendered :D It was very nice anyway and all that had some enjoyed it. Cheers all :thumb2

Thanks to Micky there, very much enjoyed, only a fleeting visit but well worth it, great to see old faces and new :thumb

I'll echo all the above, great catching up with known tossers and plenty of names now have faces. You've done a grand job Micky yet again. Already looking forward to 2020!
I suggest we keep Fatal away from the barrel dregs next year :beerjug:

The japanese flag springs to mind :D

Cheers Micky, great to meet you at last, and a fantastic weekend :thumb

Once again a fabulous weekend. Massive thanks to Micky and the organisers :D What a cracker it was this year. Those burgers where a lifesaver. And it was really good to catch up. I wish you all the best until we type bollocks on here again :D

Thanks Micky for a great weekend. Met some really good people and enjoyed the company and beers. My first but definitely not my last UKGSer event. See you all soon.. Simon

Ditto all the above. Also, Thursday & Friday night was the most I've laughed in Years :D.

Great organising again Micky and Neils's burgers with a Northern twist were delicious..and Gog's wife's lemon drizzle cake..lovely.

Thanks for making us laugh so much and what a fantastic weekend :thumb2

No keyboard warriors around either..

Mike.

another cracking weekend Micky. the Jack Daniels tastes even better cos it was won

Adding my thank's to Micky and all involved in providing whatever they provided to enable the raising of a stunning amount of cash for the YAA.
Great time was had with a really great set of people: i think the Cherry and Almond cake that had very few Cherries and no Almonds baked by my Mrs.
will go down in history for the mirth and piss taking it engendered :D It was very nice anyway and all that had some enjoyed it. Cheers all :thumb2

It was nice to meet you at the Sedburgh Gala on Saturday Tony. Hope you managed to catch the bus back to Dent!

Bob (on the North West Blood Bike stand ;)

Thanks Micky. Went to say goodbye but you’d already headed out. Another great weekend. Already looking forward to next year

Back
Top Bottom