Please please can i come back ??

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As most of you no doubt know i got my arse booted out of the WC section many moons ago, for what i considered just a bit of banter. So now that im actually thinking of buying one ! Mods, can i come back, pretty, pretty please ?? :blast:bow:augie

As most of you no doubt know i got my arse booted out of the WC section many moons ago, for what i considered just a bit of banter. So now that im actually thinking of buying one ! Mods, can i come back, pretty, pretty please ?? :blast:bow:augie

Yeah of course..... all arses are welcome, it’s the wc section ..... you just can’t slag them off; cos it’s “ snow flake territory “

Come in and add some ?

You can fuck right off! :rob

(What? The LC section? Oh! - Yeah, you can go there.............. :D )

;)

Heh heh Welcome back Del, let's have some of your no nonsense straight talking to start upsetting the over sensitive tossers on here:D

Why is this in the Hexhead section?

We don’t want to hear your snivelling, see your exposed belly or smell your damp pants as you try and get back in with the LC section

Why is this in the Hexhead section?

We don’t want to hear your snivelling, see your exposed belly or smell your damp pants as you try and get back in with the LC section

Cant post in LC section, its not available to me. Hence the post in the next nearest section.....simples really. BTW my pants are never damp nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long a sentence have you served ?

Surely a Polite message to a leader might get you back in on probation, but I don’t know how deep your transgression was or how pissed off the mods were with you.

Back
Top Bottom