Time to say hello

Headtester

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been lurking and mooching around for about a month so I thought it'd be polite to say Hello.

Great site, loads of useful info

Cheers

Headtester

I've been lurking and mooching around for about a month so I thought it'd be polite to say Hello.

Great site, loads of useful info

Cheers

Headtester

If you’ve been mooching for that long, you’ll know £12.00 is worth membership :beerjug:

Anything else you would like to say? :nenau

Well so far I've enjoyed reading quite a few of the long threads about trips abroad, spent some time humming and hawing about buying a GS and a bit of time trying to work out which year / model / spec to get.

Those leafy byways have in turn led me to sticking some pins in a map (well putting markers on Google maps) and deciding I do want a GS. I haven't yet worked out the last part in terms of which year / model.

Definitely no polite vest. Bought a tidy 2010 GS with a good service history, well chuffed with it and thoroughly enjoying riding it.

Trying to sort out the sat nav now. I've got a Garmin 660 on my other bike. Need to sort out some type of fixing, a Garmin mount and some power. I've found the power socket by the headlight and the Garmin mount is about £60.

Any suggestions for a fixing it? A bar or making use of the existing screen mount?

Back
Top Bottom