Scala bold experts?

GB.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m thinking of changing to a scala bold headset system as I currently have a 20sevo and all my mates are running scala. I’ve emailed scala asking for definitive answers but haven’t really had the response I wanted. Question 1 was, if music sharing with the wife on the back can we still talk, with my 20s and 10s we can’t, I physically have to turn off music sharing for us to talk again.

Then you can still talk to each other while both listening to music, does it fade it or pause it?

I don't use it much but believe you can set the music as a background and still talk over it clearly but when no one is talking the music volume will go up

I’m looking to change from Sena 20evo to scala as most of my mates use freecoms. I can connect my Sena to the scalas but I lose all my other connections as the universal channel prioritises over everything else.

I don't use it much but believe you can set the music as a background and still talk over it clearly but when no one is talking the music volume will go up
Any chance you could try it to see what happens before I shell out a small fortune.

Any chance of just trying it off the bike, just indoors?

Back
Top Bottom