Finally going Orange

Saturday the 1st

Up very early due to excitement then ride down to Premier bikes in Oxford, a mere 150 miles then the long way home another 200

Booked in for 1st service at redline in Loughborough on the 8th

No doubt it will piss it down with rain for a week

Though of little faith, you may have Nutty protecting you..............:D

Booked in for 1st service at redline in Loughborough on the 8th

I'm having my 'big' service (valves) done at Judd Racing in Nottingham. They are a new outfit (as a bike dealer) but the guy who did all the work on mine at Leisure Trail now works there so I'll let you know how I get on with them; the sales guy at Redline wound me up something rotten when I went to book mine in there, hence trying Judd.....................

Andres

I'm having my 'big' service (valves) done at Judd Racing in Nottingham. They are a new outfit (as a bike dealer) but the guy who did all the work on mine at Leisure Trail now works there so I'll let you know how I get on with them; the sales guy at Redline wound me up something rotten when I went to book mine in there, hence trying Judd.....................

Andres

I think the lads at Redline can do that

My mate with the SDR has been using them for many many years now and even buys his bikes from them despite them being very honest about not being competitive with Premier on price

I am in effect a known person to them so I will use them unless they piss me off then ill move elsewhere I am just so against using SMC who really look like a bunch of clowns despite being only 20 miles away

Thanks for the offer but it is turning into a lads day out so might have a couple of mates who seem as excited as I am :beerjug:

What time does it open :D

About 9 I think. Are you aiming to get there first thing then?

There's some great deals on brand new 18 models, the added bonus, ktm are now able to download the suspension updates of the 19 model directly to all existing GT models this is following lots of complaints of harsh suspension.

Bugger, thats probably the main reason I sold mine!

A Sitta 40 tooth rear sprocket is a good mod and adds a bit of bling.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Got a new/unused sita 40 tooth if your interested, plus the two tools for undoing the rear wheel nut/adjusting the chain, also unused!

Migh be picking up the 690 from Premier after its first service on Saturday. Had a "few bits" ;) fitted too!

If it's ready I'll see you there Rick.

Migh be picking up the 690 from Premier after its first service on Saturday. Had a "few bits" ;) fitted too!

If it's ready I'll see you there Rick.

That would be good

I expect the process to take an hour what with all the checking and signing stuff

Feck me its turning into a tour :D

Feck me its turning into a tour :D

I feel some education is needed here.

You are about to become the owner of a ‘proper’ motorbike. Your teeth are now cut and two wheeled nirvana is just around the corner.

As you are about to be, at last, a cool biker one just does not use the ‘T’ word.

Going on tour, or a tour, iis for wankers.

Once you own an Orange bike such fripperies will be beneath you :)

Andres

I feel some education is needed here.

You are about to become the owner of a ‘proper’ motorbike. Your teeth are now cut and two wheeled nirvana is just around the corner.

As you are about to be, at last, a cool biker one just does not use the ‘T’ word.

Going on tour, or a tour, iis for wankers.

Once you own an Orange bike such fripperies will be beneath you :)

Andres

Is going for a spin ok....................:D

you will love the GT its a proper tool, the sita 40T is a must do mod and transforms the riding experience.

Will there be multiple tours up to Premier in November when KTM lop £4K off the 1290GT ?

I reckon the next KTM deal will be on the 1290 Adv ..

They have done the GT before and as it is now getting such brilliant reviews and they have it well sorted .....

Ill be fucking gutted if they do

I reckon the next KTM deal will be on the 1290 Adv ..

They have done the GT before and as it is now getting such brilliant reviews and they have it well sorted .....

Ill be fucking gutted if they do

You may be right . The 1290S is so yesterday, especially when many owners are realising less is more and switching to the 790R :)

Back
Top Bottom