Finally going Orange

You’re only up the road, so come down anyway.

Would be good to see you. :thumb

Oh go on then! Managed to get out of swimming duties with eldest daughter this morning so will jump on the bike and pootle over. Will be good to see you too :beerjug:

Nutty did take a picture

TBH i was too engrossed in collection and excitement to converse with them properly to my shame sorry lads

Right the bike

All i can say is FUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Are you pleased with it ?
I wanted one when they came out but my dealer struggled to get one due to KTM’s weird ordering system .
I had a good look at the new one in Milan and it’s great apart from the front end and I went with the H2 SX instead . Might be tempted when they drop the price, or the new Ducati V4 Streetfighter

db33ce898c4d120e6ba7a06b1e66f0bd.jpg

Nutty did take a picture

TBH i was too engrossed in collection and excitement to converse with them properly to my shame sorry lads

Right the bike

All i can say is FUUUUUUUUUUUUK

We didn’t take it personally. Good to finally meet you mate, and I won’t post the picture, as promised!

Are you pleased with it ?
I wanted one when they came out but my dealer struggled to get one due to KTM’s weird ordering system .
I had a good look at the new one in Milan and it’s great apart from the front end and I went with the H2 SX instead . Might be tempted when they drop the price, or the new Ducati V4 Streetfighter

db33ce898c4d120e6ba7a06b1e66f0bd.jpg

So far so good but only done 250 miles

It is very different to the Hyper

It is ballistic fast and handles so very well in fact way better than anything i have ever ridden it is so sharp and precise and did i mention stopped fast

We dcidn’t take it personally. Good to finally meet you mate, and I won’t post the picture, as promised!

As Nutty says, good to meet you Rick, and also Andy too of course!

The bike was gorgeous and the two of you are pretty fugly, so best Nutty keeps the pics under wraps! :D :beerjug:

Pleased to hear you've bonded with it already :thumb2

As Nutty says, good to meet you Rick, and also Andy too of course!

The bike was gorgeous and the two of you are pretty fugly, so best Nutty keeps the pics under wraps! :D :beerjug:

Pleased to hear you've bonded with it already :thumb2

Well I accept that Andy is ugly but moi ??

Yes good to meet you too and only sorry that i was pre occupied

I heard there was a couple of Tossers at Premier Bikes this morning :augie

Place was full of em! :rob

When I turned up, Loz of this Parish, was already in getting wheel bearings and brake pads. Then Nutty turned up on his bling machine, followed swiftly by two big ugly feckers from Yorkshire.

My 690 was in the back so Darren gave us a quick tour of the new extension and it's coming on nicely. There's going to be a nice cafe upstairs so I reckon the promise of chips might mean a few more Tossers finding their way there at the weekends!

Probably in the fullness of time
Not sure i am keen on the ventura rails but it may be a photo thing we will see

I’ve taken mine off after one of the weedy little P clips that take all the weight broke.

There's going to be a nice cafe upstairs so I reckon the promise of chips might mean a few more Tossers finding their way there at the weekends!

They’ll be doing a lot more than chips, as Andy is getting a decent chef in! :JB

Place was full of em! :rob

When I turned up, Loz of this Parish, was already in getting wheel bearings and brake pads. Then Nutty turned up on his bling machine, followed swiftly by two big ugly feckers from Yorkshire.

My 690 was in the back so Darren gave us a quick tour of the new extension and it's coming on nicely. There's going to be a nice cafe upstairs so I reckon the promise of chips might mean a few more Tossers finding their way there at the weekends!

Yep. The new extension is fantastic and the café upstairs will be an added bonus plus there's still plenty of space on site for further expansion :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom