Low chassis side stand foot

vRSG60

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the difference is between the Wunderlich standardGS side stand foot extender and the one for the low chassis version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The low chassis version is a different shape with a cut-out to clear the riders foot peg :thumb2 They’re not interchangeable

I have one knocking around if u want one? was off a 2015 model.

It made the bike very upright and not worth the risk imo :nenau

I have one knocking around if u want one? was off a 2015 model.

It made the bike very upright and not worth the risk imo :nenau

Thanks but my bike’s a 2018. Looking at that page there’s 4 version for the LC and the foot dimension is different in them all. The later bikes are longer.
I know what you mean about it being upright, I had one on my 2014 bike and at times I couldn’t get the side stand down.

Thanks but my bike’s a 2018. Looking at that page there’s 4 version for the LC and the foot dimension is different in them all. The later bikes are longer.
I know what you mean about it being upright, I had one on my 2014 bike and at times I couldn’t get the side stand down.

I have one on my low chassis 2017 rallye,got it from nippy normans wunderlich part No WUN-27380-700

Does anyone know what the difference is between the Wunderlich standardGS side stand foot extender and the one for the low chassis version?

Not sure about the differences, but I have the Wunderlich (low) one from Nippy Norman on my 2019 R1250 GS low.

The one I bought for my low chassis GS 1200 was supposedly the correct one, but I don't think it is a noticeably different shape to the standard one.

However, maybe it wasn't the right one after all because I did find it was a loose fit and started to flap around. Maybe the difference is in the thickness of the foot on the stand?

I did a temporary fix by wrapping some insulation tape around the foot of the stand, but when I transferred it to my 1250 I made a shim out of some thin ally sheet to fit inside the extension foot. It now clamps on nice and tight.

Back
Top Bottom