From 1200 GS-ADV AC,LC to 1250GS-ADV / my Verdict after 6000 miles

May not be relevant but when returning from Italy we were late for the ferry , the bike was my old (lol) 16 plate TB and the bike was two up loaded with 2 weeks kit , side boxes , top boxes and also extra Wunderlict bags on the side panniers , the bike was stable at 120 / 125 no issues , the only real worry was my licence …….it was that steady I forgot about the speed I was doing so once back to the 60 zones I felt I would fall off

Was the TB that stabilises it, TB is supposedly a magic colour...............:D

Stick stable at 120/125 with boxes is good...Why didn't you go faster?Stability issues or it did not go faster ? But thinking you had the wife on the back made the bike lower in the rear and thus created more trail which helps with stability...but thanks for your answer.
There must be someone who went 140 with bags on a regular or sports suspended 1250 GS that can report...;)
Before I drop another 5 grand.Trading up from my 2017 GSA to the new 1250 cost me 10 grand but it was worth it as the engine is so much better that makes the bike so much more fun to ride...:thumby:
I would do the same in a heartbeat when they increase the cc by a couple of shot glasses and bring that R 1400 GS...:D

Back
Top Bottom