Stolen airhead...

I've posted this before but it probably bears repition at least once a year.

If you're visiting Central Edinburgh, it's advisable to keep your motorcycle in secure parking overnight and often during the day, if you're not going to be riding it.

Saltire Motorcycles offer this facility for visiting riders. www.saltiremotorcycles.com

Scotland worse than Freetown for theft.Only difference is you can shoot the f#CKERS if you catch them.

I've posted this before but it probably bears repition at least once a year.

If you're visiting Central Edinburgh, it's advisable to keep your motorcycle in secure parking overnight and often during the day, if you're not going to be riding it.

Saltire Motorcycles offer this facility for visiting riders. www.saltiremotorcycles.com

Is that legit Mike?

Only I can see no mention of it on their website? If it is I'll make a sticky of such a facility.

If I were going to be leaving a bike in or near Embra I would be chatting up Voyager:D

Is that legit Mike?
Only I can see no mention of it on their website? If it is I'll make a sticky of such a facility.

Now would I say it if it wasn't correct, Gerry? You can trust the absolute correctness and rectitude of anything and everything I post; especially the things that elicit cognitive dissonance.... :augie

It was certainly the case that Saltire were offering this facility over the past couple of years. I haven't checked with Calum Murray this year to see if a) they've had anyone take them up on it or b) if they're still offering it. However, I think it's unlikely that it's a service he'd withdraw. I'll message him and ask if Saltire are still doing it.

Back
Top Bottom