Street Triple R annual service

GreatScot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had my 2018 Triple R serviced at Triumph Dealer in Cardiff yesterday. I changed the oil and filter myself the day before which they were happy for me to do - no chatter about warranty or other bollox. They charged me for one hour's labour as that's all it took them (no brake fluid or coolant change involved) - £65.40 incl VAT. Can't remember ever paying so little for an annual service.

TRIUMPH dealer in Cheltenham had quoted me £140.

Gorgeous day for a ride too as it turned out, 80 miles or so each way but I took the scenic route - win win :D

Many years ago I sold a KTM 525 XC to a member of this parish

I was most disappointed when he declined my very kind offer of 50 litres of waste oil and 80 wankered filters :D

Had my 2018 Triple R serviced at Triumph Dealer in Cardiff yesterday. I changed the oil and filter myself the day before which they were happy for me to do - no chatter about warranty or other bollox. They charged me for one hour's labour as that's all it took them (no brake fluid or coolant change involved) - £65.40 incl VAT. Can't remember ever paying so little for an annual service.

TRIUMPH dealer in Cheltenham had quoted me £140.

Gorgeous day for a ride too as it turned out, 80 miles or so each way but I took the scenic route - win win :D

AND....What do you KNOW for an absolute fact what they did ???

AND....What do you KNOW for an absolute fact what they did ???

Another excellent point. I should, of course, have insisted that I personally supervise the work, clipboard in hand ticking off the items on the checklist as they were completed to my satisfaction. What was I thinking? :blast

Back
Top Bottom