Dent .... after the event.

I would add my thanks to Mickey for another great Dent event. Roll on next year :)

It never ceases to amaze me, the generosity of the good folk on here ...

Just received a £20 donation towards 'the cause' from ...

Jez (others will know him by his popular site name) :D

Thank you Jez :thumby:

:beerjug:

Good times.

Of all the tens of thousands of £sss of GS type machinery around over the weekend there were only a few that actually stood head and shoulders above..one belonging to Wreford Mls ( sorry, no pics ) and the other belonging to a lovely chap from Newcastle called Bob..

Careful with that beard Khulu :thumb

20190518_121547.jpg

Bob's Airhead.

Bob is always happy, even after spilling a cup of boiling water over little Bob :blast

His demeanour might just have something to do with his stunning young Czech lady :D...and his lovely bike, and not to forget his KTM690.

20190518_121559.jpg

Here's my contribution to that very photo-shoot.
I only took two photos this year. This one of Bob on his lovely bike, plus a bracket as requested by Alistair.
What was I thinking with all that stunning scenery around us.:)

Anyway, Bob is a really nice guy who likes to filter his coffee through his underpants.:D

Attachments

• IMG_20190518_100942555.jpg
    IMG_20190518_100942555.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_20190518_121407444.jpg
    IMG_20190518_121407444.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 403
Lovely bike and a nice bloke, pity about the coffee incident as it didn't do one bit to enhance his weekend :eek:

Bob likes to tease his fan club with flash of leg :D

Attachments

• DSCF2392.jpg
    DSCF2392.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 382
Bob likes to tease his fan club with flash of leg :D

Are the undercrackers on ? Bob's mates all have the same expression...' Hurry the fuck up and take the pic cos I really want to move away now '...:D

Depressing news has reached me concerning the above event.

My informant described it as 'very quiet'.

He went on to describe returning to the site after his chosen hostelry had closed to find a campsite of the dead. Not a flicker of joy or hilarity; no lights; no banter; no fart contest; no whisky sampling, nothing. What is wrong with you people?

He further described going to one mobile excrescence to check on the well being of the occupant; a previously active participant, wont to alcoholic excess in the true spirit of the event: was the occupant comatose with drink or drugs? Was he engaged with a team of fillies? No.

He was watching fucking telly!!

If no explanation is forthcoming I shall be forced to name this hapless and worthless individual.

You lot need to buck your ideas up.

I miss one year and the whole thing is gone in shite.

Depressing news has reached me concerning the above event.

My informant described it as 'very quiet'.

He went on to describe returning to the site after his chosen hostelry had closed to find a campsite of the dead. Not a flicker of joy or hilarity; no lights; no banter; no fart contest; no whisky sampling, nothing. What is wrong with you people?

He further described going to one mobile excrescence to check on the well being of the occupant; a previously active participant, wont to alcoholic excess in the true spirit of the event: was the occupant comatose with drink or drugs? Was he engaged with a team of fillies? No.

He was watching fucking telly!!

If no explanation is forthcoming I shall be forced to name this hapless and worthless individual.

You lot need to buck your ideas up.

I miss one year and the whole thing is gone in shite.

But it was 3am when your informant returned :D

But it was 3am when your informant returned :D

I can provide witness statements to collaborate the fact that said witness returned to said dead campground at 12.15am...Your honour..

Does viewing Babestation class as watching telly ?

Fek, blame the collaborate foofa on a mildly intoxicated ( Prosecco fuelled ) witness advice..

.... and with Nofeck Tigers late donation to the cause, the grand total is £1,418.50 :thumb

Your certificate arrived today folks ...

i-MkSHKKZ-L.jpg

In five years of The Dent Event you have raised a grand total of £5,425.82 for The Great North Air Ambulance :thumby:

Probably not enough to keep one in the air for a day ... but every little helps

The star of the event was of course Miss Millie ... but unfortunately this will have been her last Dent Event :tears

i-NWJLXHw-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Re the auld girl - Gutted for you Micky :tears

Thought we had a one way trip to the vets booked with our eldest dog last week, but this week he seems to be fine :confused: At 14+ years old, that day grows ever nearer

Enjoy your ride through Spain.

SteveT

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom