Just to say a huge thank you to everyone attending and participating :thumby:

To Mark at MotoGrafix for the stickers ... all FOC

Richard at Wybone for the Coasters ... all FOC

Barney (Neil23) for his Burger Bar ... raised over £240.00 :thumb2

Kev (Norm) for his supply of ale ... raised over £150.00 :thumb2

Wensleydale Cheese Factory

TouratechGB

.... and lots of other people :thumb2

You guys'n gals were totally generous in your gifts of raffle prizes and donations and purchase of raffle tickets...

... net result I've paid in to the bank today £1,361.50 to go to the Great North Air Ambulance.
Some more money to be added... f'instance £10.00 PayPal donation from G00ner, £27.00 From sale of regalia

Last year I put this post in to the general thread, but the Boss moved it in to it's own space :D

Thanks to Harry the Cat and Magnet for sorting the runs, never ever going to be an easy task ... and to the run leaders :thumb

Well thanks everyone :thumby:

Same place, same weekend next year :thumby:

:beerjug:

Agreed ... that was my first Dent and it won't be my last .. new faces and a great weekend was had. Thank you for all those who organised ....and those:) cooked the BBQ :)

Well done Micky and all involved in making this another great event and for raising a fantastic amount for a worthy cause.

Great job done, Micky. I was only there for the day but the Dales were overflowing with GS’s...:thumb2

Well done Micky and yes to next year.
It's amazing how much can be raised by a bunch of tossers getting pissed in a field :thumb2:beerjug:

Excellent, well done Micky, and to everyone who attended. It was another great weekend, my liver is just starting to recover:blast

:beerjug:

Thanks again Micky for a memorable weekend!
Great time.

Thanks also to Barney for a great burger - don't hand in your Costco card!

Thanks again Micky for a memorable weekend!
Great time.

Thanks also to Barney for a great burger - don't hand in your Costco card!

I'll second that.:beerjug:
Perhaps next year we could all tip a fiver in for you to cut your beard again.:bounce1 (BTW, we haven't seen any photos yet).:augie

Much appreciated thanks to Micky, Barny, Norm and the ride organizers for a great weekend:beerjug:

Great event and results for the air ambulance, my raffle prize the Guinness beer mat arrived this morning and will be put in immediate service this weekend;-) thanks Micky

That is quite an achievement. Well done :clap:clap:clap

The ambulance gained a tenner from Andi_archer for the UKGSer sticker :D and since my track days are over for the foreseeable future my raffle prize will be sold. Don't need the money Micky.

.... and of course I've had a rollocking :blast

I forgot to thank Sue (Gracie on here) for her slaving away over a hot oven to make a Dundee cake for a prize AND for chasing folk up taking the breakfast bap orders and selling raffle tickets :thumby:

Thank you Sue :love

xxx

:D:D

Micky, great to see you, Sue and Millie again. Thanks for organising another great event.
See you next year :beerjug:

well done Micky and everyone involved with the organisation and contributions to another superb weekend, and well done to everyone who helped in raising this amount :beerjug:

Another great Dent event, thanks to everyone that attended and especially Micky for organising, see you next year.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom