Protective covers for Denali led lights?

Timbo33

Reaction score
Are there protective covers available for the Denali led light range?
Particularly the D4 and DR1’s

Attachments

• 508D1B88-8D49-41B8-B2FD-094ADB491EE1.jpg
    508D1B88-8D49-41B8-B2FD-094ADB491EE1.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 244
I messaged Denali a while ago also looking for covers.
Unfortunately there are none available now (or even in the pipeline).
If you find anything, please let us know!

Here is Denali’s reply to my original email to them :

2019052415591588-iOS-Upload-File-85462815-XL.jpg

Perhaps it would be possible to have some bespoke covers made via 3D printing?
Personally I don’t need the covers for protection; only for covering the lights during the MOT equivalent here in Spain (as the D4’s are not road-homologated in Spain)

Perhaps it would be possible to have some bespoke covers made via 3D printing?
Personally I don’t need the covers for protection; only for covering the lights during the MOT equivalent here in Spain (as the D4’s are not road-homologated in Spain)

I have the printer if someone could draw up a design, I cannot draw............:hippy as for the road my D4,s where delivered with an extra lense that made it TUV proof so good for the road in Germany, so imagine should be good for Spain..........;)

Lights here need to be E marked AND be stamped as an original or approved accessory on the motorbikes paperwork.
As such, they are not homologated & this is a hard obstacle to overcome here (though possible with time, money and correct manufacturer documentation)
However, if they are covered there is no issue come ITV time as they are deemed invisible.

Lights here need to be E marked AND be stamped as an original or approved accessory on the motorbikes paperwork.
As such, they are not homologated & this is a hard obstacle to overcome here (though possible with time, money and correct manufacturer documentation)
However, if they are covered there is no issue come ITV time as they are deemed invisible.

From their website hope it helps

https://www.motorvista.es/tienda/ma...li-d4-hi-power-quad-led-light-kit?language=en

Kit Contents

D4 LED light housings x 2
"True-Hybrid"™ lens plates (pre-installed in the housings) x 2
Spot lens plates (CE-Mark approved) x 2

Thanks for that.
I’m already in contact with Steve from Motorvista (he’s a really great guy to deal with).
We are attempting to homologate the lights for road use and he sent me the relevant paperwork a while ago. But the process is long and arduous, despite having the E Mark certificate for the D4 lights.
So until this is complete i will still need to either cover the lights or remove them during the MOT.
Spanish bureaucracy is not fun or easy to navigate.

Thanks for that.
I’m already in contact with Steve from Motorvista (he’s a really great guy to deal with).
We are attempting to homologate the lights for road use and he sent me the relevant paperwork a while ago. But the process is long and arduous, despite having the E Mark certificate for the D4 lights.
So until this is complete i will still need to either cover the lights or remove them during the MOT.
Spanish bureaucracy is not fun or easy to navigate.

+1 on that Portugal was the same.............:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom