Anyone in Ireland interested in getting their bike Hilltop'd?

Maybe stick this up on the Facebook page as it seems to get more ‘Traffic ‘ than the web page ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well got my bike ‘Hilltopped’ today thanks to Enda and of course the Hilltop map.

Bike feels very different in a very positive way. Acceleration is so much smoother, the jerky ride in town is no longer in third and I can roll on the throttle with the engine pulling right through, goodbye flatspot(s).

Going round roundabouts is now a doddle with smooth pickup.

Road the bike for 300 km yesterday and another 160 this morning to meet Enda so lots of fresh km’s to compare after a 140 km run home after the remap.

I think I even detected a slight change in engine note at constant speeds.

Overall delighted with the result and I would not hesitate to recommend this upgrade to anybody. I’m not that interested in HP figures at the back wheel or graphs etc. I just enjoy riding my GS and it just got even better!!

Mine is an 09 GSA with 48k Miles.

Sly.

As was there for about 90 mins but that included a test run on the bike after, coffee and talking a lot of bikes! He’s a super decent guy. Still can’t get over how much better the bike goes...

I have the AF-XiED on mine but was considering selling them and trying the Hilltop.

There is plenty of demand for the AF-XiED, I would sell them fairly handy.
I don't think my next bike will be a GS so no advantage keeping the AF-XiED.

Sent from a U11

For me the Hilltop was the final ‘upgrade’ required to make this the perfect bike for me. Although she’s 10 years old she goes like the clappers, is comfortable for my tall frame and simply ticks all my boxes. What are you considering for your next bike if not a GS?

I have the AF-XiED on mine but was considering selling them and trying the Hilltop.

There is plenty of demand for the AF-XiED, I would sell them fairly handy.
I don't think my next bike will be a GS so no advantage keeping the AF-XiED.

Sent from a U11

giz a holler if you are selling. I might bite, i might not.

Did ducati get back with a good deal?!

giz a holler if you are selling. I might bite, i might not.

Did ducati get back with a good deal?!
I hope you are very patient Owen..........it will be 2020 before I'll be changing.
I would say if I buy a Multi, it will be from UK or Germany/Austria.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom