Anyone in Ireland interested in getting their bike Hilltop'd?

Hatcho

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been in contact with macker1974 of this parish about getting my bike Hilltop'ed. He is able to provide the service in Sligo using a remote connection to Hilltop's own computers in the UK. If we can get a few bikes going at the same time, the cost would be €300 per bike (instead of the usual €350). Note, this does not include a before and after dyno run, just the work on the ECU.

There is extensive (to say the least) discussion about this process on the forum so please feel free to read up on the many, many threads to decide if it's for you. Last week I spoke with a good friend of mine who had his 1200RS LC done recently and he was very happy with the results. So that's me convinced. :)

If you are keen, post up onto this thread and I'll add your name to the list. Most likely the plan would be to head up to Sligo some Saturday in June or maybe early July. :thumb2

Cheers,
Seán.

I also might be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a row of units on the right hand side of the Dublin/Sligo Road (coming from Dublin) immediately before the Collooney roundabout.
Turn in at the Gulf service station to get access.
It's a car dealers.

Sent from a U11

Right, we've settled on Saturday 15th June to head up to Sligo. If you're keen let me know as I'll need to get some details re your bike in advance of the day. :thumb2

15th suits me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im a maybe.have to see if im in work because weve no cover if we changed dates for saturdays

can he do this all the time or is this a once off., interested in gettingmine done but the timing does not suit

can he do this all the time or is this a once off., interested in gettingmine done but the timing does not suit

Best thing to do is pop a pm off to macker1974. He's quick to respond and will be better able to answer your question. ��

Okay - just giving the thread a wee bump in case folks haven't seen it. Dates and times and other details are as follows:

What:
Have your bike 'Hilltopped' as is done in the UK (there's volumes of info on this on the forum)

When:
Saturday 22nd June anytime from 10am to around 4pm

Where:
https://goo.gl/maps/F298VfxnMXaTZP7r6 - just south of Collooney Co. Sligo on the N4

Cost:
€300 per bike with the group discount

What's needed:
Year, make, model and VIN of your bike

Pop me a PM or post to this thread if you're interested....cheers, Seán. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom