Neotec 2 comms

sanqhar

Reaction score
Anyone fitted a bluetooth comms to a Neotec 2 that isn’t the Sena SRL system?
I just need to be able to listen to the satnav directions. I don’t need all the other features nor the SRL price tag.
Tom

Any will fit just the same as any other helmet, I had a scarla pack talk and then a sena 20s fitted before buying an SRL, just clamps on like all the others!

i'm using a Sena 10r on my Neotec 2 - easy to fit and works fine. its quite a slim control unit on the side (sticks on) but has the small battery pack mounted separately to the rear,

What are your thoughts on the SRL compared with other comms you have used?

Hi Grum

It’s good quality neat fit into the helmet, the two down sides, the batter doesn’t last as long as the 20s but we are talking 9 hours compared to about 11 hours. Also the charging connector being under the helmet can get bent, l know just had a week in France had it on charge pushed it out of the way on the worktop / dresser and bent the plug.

I like it as it’s neat and waterproof, but it’s not better than the 20s, that said 20s in bad weather could play up until dried out.

One thing for sure you won’t be able to move it from helmet to helmet?

Hi Grum

It’s good quality neat fit into the helmet, the two down sides, the batter doesn’t last as long as the 20s but we are talking 9 hours compared to about 11 hours. Also the charging connector being under the helmet can get bent, l know just had a week in France had it on charge pushed it out of the way on the worktop / dresser and bent the plug.

I like it as it’s neat and waterproof, but it’s not better than the 20s, that said 20s in bad weather could play up until dried out.

One thing for sure you won’t be able to move it from helmet to helmet?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning a Neotec 2 sometime soon and have been planning the SRL. I've had Autocom for years and its been excellent. So just hope the quality can be as good with something new.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning a Neotec 2 sometime soon and have been planning the SRL. I've had Autocom for years and its been excellent. So just hope the quality can be as good with something new.

You will notice the difference between an SRL and an autocom system for sure, they are in different leagues

You will notice the difference between an SRL and an autocom system for sure, they are in different leagues

DC, in which way? The SRL not being as good as the Autocom? The quality of the Autocom system has been excellent. And using the 2way radio bike to bike has been brilliant.

DC, in which way? The SRL not being as good as the Autocom? The quality of the Autocom system has been excellent. And using the 2way radio bike to bike has been brilliant.

Bike to bike not a huge difference, Senna possibly slightly worse depending on how many you have linked up but just 2 bikes and 2 senna they are very good without the faff and equipment needed for autocom and radio and BT adapter for nav etc

For a straight intercom rider and passenger autocom is unbeatable except for the cable

Back
Top Bottom