Scrambler / GS Main Stand available

I would say £250 is about right :thumb2

As a guide look at what other manufacturers charge for an accessory fit center stand ;)

Yes - pretty much as per the photos on the Wunderlich site TBH. If it ever stops pissing down with rain I'll take a couple of photos with the stand up. Two issues I encountered:

1) Ordered from Germany and the courier seemed to played football with it. Contents not particularly well wrapped and a couple of marks / chips in the powder coating of some parts. No biggy and couldn't be arsed to send it back. Some satin black touch up has done the job. NN now sells this and his packaging is normally pretty good.
2) I've got aftermarket Akrapovic header fitted and found that when retracted, the stand was clonking on one of the exhaust flap clamp bolts. Ended up having to use a 4mm spacer to extend the rubber stop and twist the clamp round from its recommended position to prevent this. Not ideal but no clearance issues as of yet. Time will tell.

Other than that, seems pretty well engineered and integrates well with the bike.

Mines arrived from NN. I’m just waiting to get another bike off the ramp to fit it. Looks straightforward enough from the instructions.

Fitted it today. Very straightforward but I do have a hydraulic ramp and a good workshop. Fitting the Spring was tough. I resorted to cunning, nylon rope and a broom handle. The nylon washers between the brackets and stand legs wouldn’t fit in the sequence I assembled it but possibly would, at a pinch if you left the main stand brackets loose before fitting the main stand, then tighten it. Overall looks good appears quality and most of all it works like it’s original equipment.

Attachments

• 03759919-24C1-45C3-8086-3F7A0FAC5A3F.jpg
    03759919-24C1-45C3-8086-3F7A0FAC5A3F.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 319
  • C503AE26-55BB-4DE8-B117-6B8A6FC2FCC0.jpg
    C503AE26-55BB-4DE8-B117-6B8A6FC2FCC0.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 9B8C647A-6E98-4370-91F9-E6A7B50025B8.jpg
    9B8C647A-6E98-4370-91F9-E6A7B50025B8.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 302
Mine installed with pics of the clearance issue having Akrapovic headers fitted....

i-RhXHXLs-XL.jpg

i-fkpzz4w-XL.jpg

i-grKdwGZ-XL.jpg

Overall though pretty pleased with it. And it makes cleaning the bike SO much easier. No more rolling the bloody thing backwards and forwards on the drive :thumb2

Hey Bob , is that a standard seat?
Do have a pillion with you on rides and if so what do they think of it for comfort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bob , is that a standard seat?
Do have a pillion with you on rides and if so what do they think of it for comfort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you mean Paul? That’s my optional tall Scrambler seat with +50mm foam and recovered. All done by Glenn Moger who’s down your way. I had it built up to give me more leg room. Can’t give a pillion’s opinion as I never take one.

Back
Top Bottom