How do I get an image address for iCloud or Google?

Orinoco

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Everyhitgn was fine when I was with Flickr, but needed to move the account as the charges kicked in, s opted for Google photos and iCloud, but neither seem to allow me to post an image address to UKGSER when I want to insert a photo... help! What do I have to do to make this work?

In simple words please :)

I use imugr, it’s a free hosting site. After uploading the picture, click on the picture you want to upload and it lists about 6 links to copy for forum use.
You then click the image icon in the tool bar on this site, copy and paste your image link. That should do it .

Everyhitgn was fine when I was with Flickr, but needed to move the account as the charges kicked in, s opted for Google photos and iCloud, but neither seem to allow me to post an image address to UKGSER when I want to insert a photo... help! What do I have to do to make this work?

I was searching around for an answer to your question because I was trying to embed a photo from Google and I found this YouTube video and it works :thumb2

HhJGmL8UdwvU8wFAMlUJypcah2nnhazMROQN3s8m_HrNDrHguw  hrKPa8MFf6j5mPRLOMYYtwKQktTwrnrGSdgm47zm4burMJg7Qd  hdr1DW9L07_2q5xlVymmKIBqnff-VyHsuBT1nxqEol58a0242VTWK1Ra1elmPMhwqYV1oxYOTiBQM5  QV0_b-CTk3ppS6trgxrPeyxafNL-I-_juk1FARgsqYLSBy26hbClTePhL7GgmDjJ9ahPV64M8gvR77cA  cP7rJPvc2LKE82g0ZAAx7W2Ys499mEIU2BD6iLEdgh2tGqTrOl-vQ8ffZpw_GaI9zu_9kUlTimNT9JvZUGs3S8qKIYjHujsrrtPA6  1JbU1Ksv9xcPB0b5KX0Uv7S0aRMKK0M9KBnRFpEyQfBcv7zAGR  6AyK7uys9XetQ0QgmTso28qdOb841zjqzl6_iqWhGJwjOjxcps  64lxILPN3qvMIk-MxO89galJ5GFSrCHtGQIMoSK9qrEzntGvPYx-fTDSc5uR_wTHq9doHV3jmSyIo_g2XCTUXu4AdMj9iAXfIHmZ_H  EfUoY54l7C3oJfT2rMLJfZcuDJaXVw3lhOKGtRhp7JO7btzVLQ  Dp_wbC54981_pVRD6YsPii4n3BkrQZ0OoQ-iZy83B3jHshLtUVwZQCq88wlo=w1144-h858-no

Use Tapatalk to access the forum if you want to add photos.

iCloud is a backup solution, cannot be used to host pictures to be displayed online (not sure if they offer an online album solution).

Google Photos, as taken from StackExchange:

open photos.google.com
open album
open any image (black layout will appear)
right click mouse button on image
copy image URL

Use Tapatalk to access the forum if you want to add photos

Don't. For a number of good reasons, Tapatalk's behaviour is very "opaque" towards its users.

Thanks all, still lost as the right click copy on Google just gives a stack of numbers and letters, no .jpg :(

Back
Top Bottom