Lovely little Grosglockner Video

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just found this video , nice little taster:thumb2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SuBCPjK-aV4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>F

boss vid top find .

Watched this the other night .
Is it worth detouring for on the way to Spielberg in a few months time ?

Watched this the other night .
Is it worth detouring for on the way to Spielberg in a few months time ?

If you can fit it in - then yes. It's a lovely road to ride with breathtaking scenery in every direction. If time is really on your side, then consider the Nockalmstrasse on your way to Spielberg. Another cracker of a road....

If you can fit it in - then yes. It's a lovely road to ride with breathtaking scenery in every direction. If time is really on your side, then consider the Nockalmstrasse on your way to Spielberg. Another cracker of a road....

Thanks for that

Thanks for that

Definitely, I'll be riding it south to north heading to Spielberg too.
If you do the Nockalmstrasse watch out for a cattle grid in the middle of a downhill (uphill) bend if it's wet!

Which direction are you heading from?
I'll be heading up from the Dolomites.

I wish , coming from Munsingen on the Thursday , planning to get to Spielberg on the Saturday just before lunch.
You camping ?

I wish , coming from Munsingen on the Thursday , planning to get to Spielberg on the Saturday just before lunch.
You camping ?

Have you been before?
If not I'm sure you'll love it; great setting and so well organised and, hopefully, great free bands like last year! :beerjug::beerjug::bounce1:bounce1

Have you been before?
If not I'm sure you'll love it; great setting and so well organised and, hopefully, great free bands like last year! :beerjug::beerjug::bounce1:bounce1

Pink site :p , not sure what the difference is between the sites ?
Nah not been to this one.
Just this and Misano next year for the full set ( In Europe).
Really looking forward to it , can't wait

Pink site :p , not sure what the difference is between the sites ?
Nah not been to this one.
Just this and Misano next year for the full set ( In Europe).
Really looking forward to it , can't wait

They're usually all together but in different fields with their own beer tents, etc.
Best organised one I've been to; Mugello is brilliant too but I'm not there this year, sadly.
I also go to Misano every year - love it too (annual pilgramage to Tavullia for pizza and beer - free buses).

They're usually all together but in different fields with their own beer tents, etc.
Best organised one I've been to; Mugello is brilliant too but I'm not there this year, sadly.
I also go to Misano every year - love it too (annual pilgramage to Tavullia for pizza and beer - free buses).

Sounds perfect , any suggestions for places to stop around the Grossglockner area ?
I'm about to try and convince the other 2 we are missing a trick not going through here.
We were originally booked for Bad mittensdorf .

Sounds perfect , any suggestions for places to stop around the Grossglockner area ?
I'm about to try and convince the other 2 we are missing a trick not going through here.
We were originally booked for Bad mittensdorf .

On the south-east side there's a biker gasthof in malta near Gmund near Nockalmstrasse I stayed in before.
There's zell-am-zee on the north side at a lovely lake.
It all depends on which direction you're coming from.
I usually stay in or near Soelden and do the Timmeljoch and Grossglockner in the same day then stay at Malta.
Everywhere over there is good!

Back
Top Bottom