cnc custom yokes

rossi

Reaction score
If you like to keep your bike completely stock, please move on - nothing to see here; otherwise read on.

While browsing yesterday I stumbled across a firm in the UK who supply alloy top yokes for a very reasonable price. They are also able to produce custom yokes, potentially at no additional cost depending on the spec chosen.

This interested me because I am contemplating a fork swap at some point in the future - with the ability to obtain completely custom yokes it opens up the choice of forks that can be used and avoiding restricting the steering lock due to the reduced offset on more modern yokes.

I sent an email with a few questions and quickly received a response - not bad for a bank holiday.

Cost depends on spec chosen. 25mm thickness is standard, £120 for a top yoke, however he can also produce yokes of 38mm and 50mm. Pockets and other 3-D detailing are not a problem. If ordering a set of top and bottom yokes, he can also produce stems.

https://www.topyokes.uk

Attachments

• IMG_4513.jpg
    IMG_4513.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,422
  • IMG_4510.jpg
    IMG_4510.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,298
  • IMG_4514.jpg
    IMG_4514.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,264
Only useful to those who want to drop the front 20 mm or so, if you want to retain near stock geometry the flange in the certre hole should be at the top, not the bottom!
SJ BMW have one for T.S. and mono bikes for around half that price and it works fine.

Not a fashion item, if you actually ride a G/S hard on the rough stuff the flat plate top triple simply is not up to the job and will bend and twist and the fork holes elongate.

Good price for custom made units, lets just hope he puts a bit more thought into making them!

yeh they made me a custom set more my Guzzi ,they took an age to get them done.
The resulting work was very good but sloooooooooow.
San jose and toaster tan also do em

Back
Top Bottom