Pactalk App

GedJack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just invested in a Cardo Pactalk Bold.
I’m really impressed with it. Having read the instructions it mentions an App for your phone.
Has anyone any experience of this, is it any good ?

Cheers Steve.

yes is cardo connect,
works well with iphone 6, means you can faff about with stuff without need for connecting to a pc

Yes, use the app all the time and it works well, you can setup Mesh Groups and BT groups from the app as well as control the other options of the Packtalk

If you’re using Nav and the tft screen and connect your Packtalk to both you won’t be able to use this app without disconnecting one of the above. There are only two BT connections on the Packtalk.

Let’s hope the upgrade to more BT channels soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a new comms system and have just returned a Sena 20S Evo due to the interference from the Can Bus electrics on my 1250 GSA, I then tried a 30K and returned it in less than 24 hours due to it not being able to connect to the TFT, Nav and work as a rider pillion intercom as cannot handle multiple media/audio.

If all I want to do is connect a headset to the TFT, Nav(maybe) and a pillion, then connect my phone to the Nav6 and TFT, will the packtalk Bolod, 4+ etc do this with no interference, glitches etc?

Thanks

Nigel

Back
Top Bottom