Performance

FD2

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Took my RnineT Sport on a track day. Much fun! The bike has nitron suspension front and rear. I’m keen to know what performance mods people have done to get more grunt. Also, I’m keen to find a good cockpit type fairing but have t seen anything I like yet. I’d love to put the sport fairing ok but it’s mounting system needs a welded mount on the headstock. Other options?

I'm about to buy a Nitron rear unit for mine; I'm glad your one works fine.

Took my RnineT Sport on a track day. Much fun! The bike has nitron suspension front and rear. I’m keen to know what performance mods people have done to get more grunt. Also, I’m keen to find a good cockpit type fairing but have t seen anything I like yet. I’d love to put the sport fairing ok but it’s mounting system needs a welded mount on the headstock. Other options?

Hilltop?

As mentioned hilltop and de cat, it perked my twin cam gs up,
How are you doing for ground clearance, are you on stock ride height?
My 9 t touches down on road use occasionally inc brake pedal tip,
Any tips on sag and ride height would be usefull,

Squibb, I just like the nature of the bike, it goes well enough for me and I love riding it. I’m not that fast I need something quicker so the package works.

The Nitron is great, sag etc was set up as part of the installation. And no, I find ground clearenc fine but I’m using Gillies rearsets so..,

Decat it is. And I’ve had a bike hilltopped. I’m not that keen on repeating. And I know that puts me in a minority but there you go.

I find the bike is quick enough to embarass a few sports bikes if you get the handling right. I have Maxton front and rear and the rear is raised 20mm which i like. Mine is an early model which has a steeper steering angle so turns a bit quicker than later ones.

Squibb, I just like the nature of the bike, it goes well enough for me and I love riding it. I’m not that fast I need something quicker so the package works.

The Nitron is great, sag etc was set up as part of the installation. And no, I find ground clearenc fine but I’m using Gillies rearsets so..,

Decat it is. And I’ve had a bike hilltopped. I’m not that keen on repeating. And I know that puts me in a minority but there you go.

Did you also upgrade the front suspension or just the rear?

Back
Top Bottom