BMW Streetguard Jacket 2018

I think I'm on my 4th Streetguard 4 suit, all have leaked, and so does the latest replacement. Trousers eat around the thigh and crotch, jackets have always leaked on the arms. Still a very comfy suit to wear though, in winter I have a shitebag and muffs fitted, and have to wear a waterproof overcoat over the top of my Streetguard jacket in the rain.

I think I'm on my 4th Streetguard 4 suit, all have leaked, and so does the latest replacement. Trousers eat around the thigh and crotch, jackets have always leaked on the arms. Still a very comfy suit to wear though, in winter I have a shitebag and muffs fitted, and have to wear a waterproof overcoat over the top of my Streetguard jacket in the rain.

Gannex overcoat ?

On my recent sojourn I had one intense spell of heavy rain going down to Plymouth
Lasted about 2 hours of torrential rain and motorway spray
I took precautions to attach the extra storm collar on my SG4 and was wearing the inner liner with the storm cuff arrangements
Not a single stop of water penetrated my SG4 jacket
I think without the inner jacket and storm cuffs that some water will get driven up your arm area

My 4th SG4 is back in the dealers awaiting replacement.

BMW are currently refusing to refund, instead insisting on yet another replacement.

The country is running out of size 46s for me to receive as replacements!

I bought one. Leaked everywhere including pockets. Replacement doesn’t leak. JJH

Back
Top Bottom