After Market Exhaust.

pieman42

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm thinking of putting an after-market exhaust on my 2016 RT.
I would prefer a black one with end cone............

I've been looking at Remus, Beowulf, Arrow and AC Schnitzer.

Has anyone any experience of any of these? Or any others that I should consider.

Thoughts please!!

ps. If anyone has got one for sale, give me a nod!!!

Cheers!!

Has nobody got an after market exhaust on their RT then.................!!?? :D

Hi all.
I'm thinking of putting an after-market exhaust on my 2016 RT.
I would prefer a black one with end cone............

I've been looking at Remus, Beowulf, Arrow and AC Schnitzer.

Has anyone any experience of any of these? Or any others that I should consider.

Thoughts please!!

ps. If anyone has got one for sale, give me a nod!!!

Cheers!!
I have the Schnitzer on my 1200R - as you probably know. it's made by Remus, but I liked the dark finish, which went with my Dark Whites colour scheme. Nicely finished, & a nice deep, but not anti-social, note.

Thanks for that Martyn H!!!

Nice..........
The Remus Black Hawk is looking favourite at the moment for me.

Thanks for that Martyn H!!!

Nice..........
The Remus Black Hawk is looking favourite at the moment for me.

It looks so much like the stock (even more like the Akropovic), so what is the draw to change the 'can'?

Hi Bandytales,

It's a personal thing (isn't everything with our own bikes!?) but I much prefer the black colour than the polished chrome stock can
And I like the sound of the Remus........

What about an Akrapovic (it doesn't have to come from your BMW Dealer either).

I do like the black Akrapovic.

Unfortunately, I found out (but would like to be proven mistaken!?) that there were no black Akrapovic made Euro 3 for the RT, only Titanium.

The can on my R1200R - but my 1200R is white, so a greater contrast - & the one that I may fit to my 1200RT Iconic.

Attachments

• Schnitzer can.jpg
    Schnitzer can.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 354
  • AC Schnitzer 04.jpg
    AC Schnitzer 04.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 371
Very nice, looks good!!

That's why I'm after a black can, to fit one on my RT Iconic also.......

Number 79.
And yours...?

I'm the 2nd owner, bought in February this year from your neck-of-the-woods, Cotswold Motorrad, Cheltenham.

Number 79.
And yours...?

I'm the 2nd owner, bought in February this year from your neck-of-the-woods, Cotswold Motorrad, Cheltenham.
I remember the bike being in there. I'm fairly sure I know who first owned it. Mine's 29.

I've wanted one for a while, loved the colour.............I traded in my 2015 RT for it.

Had a lovely ride down through central and West Wales to view it: happy with the deal, bought it and then rode it back.
That was February, and the weather was fantastic that weekend, better than what it is now!!

Somewhere in Wales on the way home North after picking up the 79 Iconic.

Nice Feb. weather!!!

Attachments

• 79 Iconic.jpg
    79 Iconic.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 156
In 1979 I fell in love with this colour scheme, & bought my first ever brand new bike. I went all over the Benelux, Germany, Austria & even Czechoslovakia as it then was.
About four years ago I bequeathed it to the mate who had serviced if for me since about 1984, & he loves it.
I then saw the Iconic in red & just had to have it. Here's the old & the new together last summer at what I still think of as RAF Kemble, but it's now called Cotswold Airport.

Attachments

• AV8 05.jpg
    AV8 05.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 185
Hi Martyn, it's a good looking colour scheme. When are they going to finish the AV8 café?

Back
Top Bottom