Anyone near Bow who would check out a car for me?

ronnie69

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is a long shot and a big ask, but is anyone near Bow (E3 3LT) who would check out a car for me? It’s a 2018 car that’s done fewer than 20k miles but the advert isn’t great, the pictures are limited and it’s quite cheap. Not so cheap as to be too good to be true but still on the cheap side. Companies House investigations also suggest that the seller (back street garage afaict) may have a slightly chequered (or at least unusual) trading past...

I’m about 3.5 hours away and time poor, so an initial ‘shuftie’ from an epic bikermate with time on his or her hands might give me a steer as to whether I should commit/make the time to view myself or look elsewhere.

I’m not after chapter and verse, just an impression of whether it looks dog rough and unloved, half decent or absolutely mint, as well as an impression about the (trader) seller.

Would anyone who would be up for this PM me for details?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you sure? Probably best to look elsewhere.

Just have a look at Streetview from the Beehive pub in Empson Street, into the entrance of this trading estate. A scan down the various signs will give you a flavour of the local traders.

Are you sure? Probably best to look elsewhere.

Just have a look at Streetview from the Beehive pub in Empson Street, into the entrance of this trading estate. A scan down the various signs will give you a flavour of the local traders.

Thanks but doesn’t look any worse than any other back street industrial estate to me. I’m sure many GSer biker mates take their awesome steeds to similar gaffes for servicing etc. Or am I missing summink?

Anyone round the corner with tyre kicking boots at the ready and at a loose end?

I think you might be.

This is typically the restoration area for many a damaged repairable motor, if that bothers you. They may not show as Cat N or S, as the system is notoriously sluggish.

Take care.

I think you might be.

This is typically the restoration area for many a damaged repairable motor, if that bothers you. They may not show as Cat N or S, as the system is notoriously sluggish.

Take care.

Ahhhhh, I see (said the blind man). Hmmmm ... shoddy advert, lack of online presence, potentially strange history at companies house ... care probably warranted as you suggest.

Back
Top Bottom