Screen advice - what size fit what heightWunderli

keithquad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone worked out a ‘theory’ of how tall a person is to what height a screen needs to be to provide adequate protection at motorway speeds?

Situation: wife has now got a GS700, which she loves & feels v much more confident on than the GS650 twin, however the screen provides NO protection.
We are about to go to Spain, do some of the TET (Ive previously done it) & we are wanting a screen which isn’t too big, ideally that could be moved up when on road/down off road.
Whilst the Wunderlich screen does this at £250 its too pricey.

So the question: Has anyone used a clip on extension on the top of the existing screen to provide motorway wind protection? & at only 5 foot 2 she doesn’t need an enormous ‘clip on’, hence the initial question.

I hope someone can offer some thoughts?

I've put a puig adjustable on my adventure. I'm 6'4" and have a touratech high seat. Most of the time it's not in its highest setting. It also drops right down for off roading. Depending on which helmet I use, open Face, adventure or fullface determines the screen height for me.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I’m 5’8”, and use the Touatech screen, I get wind right in my face, however if I crouch a bit, the wind goes right over my head. I had to ditch the short OEM screen as there wasn’t any wind deflection at all, nor could I foresee any other than with a new screen

Back
Top Bottom