Rallye Comparison

TonyP22

Reaction score
I’m thinking of buying the 2019 GS Rallye and was wondering what are the main differences between the 1250 Rallye TE and the Standard 1250 GS TE. (Obviously apart from the colour 😂)
Thanks.

As far as I’m aware it’s ....

Spoked wheels
GSA pegs
Plastic frame and rad guards
Paint job..

That’s it...

As fair as I’m aware it’s ....

Spoked wheels
GSA pegs
Paint job..

That’s it...

+1 on that and the only extra I can think of is You can get it with Normal or Sports suspension which is a little higher, my mate got a Rallye a few weeks ago and with normal suspension, same height as my standard GS 2017.........:beerjug:

It used to be the Rallye Sport had GSA suspension, but the Rallye TE was/is the same as a normal TE apart from the above ...

+1 on that and the only extra I can think of is You can get it with Normal or Sports suspension which is a little higher, my mate got a Rallye a few weeks ago and with normal suspension, same height as my standard GS 2017.........:beerjug:

It used to be the Rallye Sport had GSA suspension, but the Rallye TE was/is the same as a normal TE apart from the above ...

Yep something like that, over here they use different names for the same thing, but just pointing out the only other difference I can think of as yours was complete..........:beerjug:

As far as I’m aware it’s ....

Spoked wheels
GSA pegs
Paint job..

That’s it...

plastic nose beak and painted frame. and you get called a hairdresser but Im loving mine

Back
Top Bottom