Black Forest and Vosges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapping

Reaction score
Quite a nice circular route of about 550 km, over one or two days.

https://www.tourenfahrer.de/tour-datenbank/tour/morgens-um-fuenf-844/detail/

Scroll down and then zoom into the map. It would be easy enough to create for yourself.

c060c058cda773edf040116d653f7c6f.jpg

It even has things to see and do, click on the links in Haltepunkte / Tipps

Places to stay? Easy, tap on the bed icon. Play around, you can’t break it.

One way or another, I have ridden most of the roads in the suggested route. Are they all 100% perfect? No, not least as any suggested route never is; someone will always know that they have missed out the BWhatever, that is inevitable. Do they though work well enough for a pre-made jaunt around and across a very large area? In a word, yes.

One way or another, I have ridden most of the roads in the suggested route. Are they all 100% perfect? No, not least as any suggested route never is; someone will always know that they have missed out the BWhatever, that is inevitable. Do they though work well enough for a pre-made jaunt around and across a very large area? In a word, yes.

What no Garmin File yet Wapping? Bud, you're slipping :green gri

Lunch in Schiltach would be my choice. Beautiful place.

Spoilt for choice, when the weather is nice, so many beauty spots around, we just ride stop eat and try the food, rarely go back to the same place, as so many to try before we kick the bucket.

Spoilt for choice, when the weather is nice, so many beauty spots around, we just ride stop eat and try the food, rarely go back to the same place, as so many to try before we kick the bucket.

Very true.

What no Garmin File yet Wapping? Bud, you're slipping :green gri

Ho, ho! :D :beerjug:

Bods can download them for two euro from the Tourenfahrer site in the opening post, I am happy to say. Scroll down and hit the blue button thing. They work well. If they don’t, try the GPS section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom