EzCan rear fog light

Arfamow

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the Denali rear brake/running light can be configured via the EzCan harness to operate as a rear fog light, coming on with the front OEM pair when the fog light button is pressed?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your OEM lights are on their own circuit so wouldn’t be controlled via the EZcan. You could always tap into the + of the OEM lights and then they would come on when you switch the fronts on.

Alternatively use the setting for the rear additional light on the EZcan menu and run it from there. I have additional red lights on the top box that utilities this facility.

Your OEM lights are on their own circuit so wouldn’t be controlled via the EZcan. You could always tap into the + of the OEM lights and then they would come on when you switch the fronts on.

Alternatively use the setting for the rear additional light on the EZcan menu and run it from there. I have additional red lights on the top box that utilities this facility.

Thanks for that, I realise the OEM lights have their own circuit, I was wondering if the EzCan is as clever as they say it is whether it would be able to recognise the fog light button being pressed and turn on the Denali brake light as a rear fog. Definitely don't want to tap into anything OEM as it'll invalidate my warranty and the bikes only 6 weeks old so plenty of time for things to go wrong!

That's an interesting one!

The way the ezCAN software is currently configured, the closest you can come is to set your auxiliary rear light as a running light, with running-light function intensity somewhere below brake-light function intensity.

Why not get hold of Hex Innovate, and ask them to implement this feature? From my own experience, they take suggestions like this seriously.
Try support@hexezcan.com.

That's an interesting one!

The way the ezCAN software is currently configured, the closest you can come is to set your auxiliary rear light as a running light, with running-light function intensity somewhere below brake-light function intensity.

Why not get hold of Hex Innovate, and ask them to implement this feature? From my own experience, they take suggestions like this seriously.
Try support@hexezcan.com.

Thanks for that, I’ll certainly drop them a line and see what they say!

With the new version finally being multi channel theres no reason why they can't get the software to do it.
Well theres not in the old one either actually as the load is negligible.

Back
Top Bottom