Throttle position sensor 2010 twin cam

The part numbers on the ebay link don't appear to match the numbers on the realoem website.
484040129e5a1da696679c2a71aaa01b.jpg

I have been using the Hella 6PX008476-111 from this ebay supplier on my 2012 Twin cam for over a year. :thumb2

Hi, I fitted the one in this link to my 2008 1200GSA in February and it worked well. Amazed it was £23 when genuine part was £169. - so was dealer parts guy.

Throttle Sensor TPS BMW M3 E34 E36 E46 Z3 Z4 E39 E85 repl. 13631402143

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252982048911

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, not sure if it will be ok for the twin cam, so going to order the other one as per above, but thanks for the info’ :thumb2

Had you the battery disconnected recently? Did you try the reset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, this arrived I fitted and reset....no change, still stalling at low speed, not all the time but did it twice from take off going very slowly after first starting after the bike had warmed up.
Thinking it may be the coils? I started her up and disconnected the secondary coils...no change, put the secondary coils back and disconnected the primary coils one at a time......no change, disconnected both the secondary coils and then one at a time disconnected the primary coils with a distinctive change to the engine sound with each one disconnected...as expected as no spark to the cylinder.
The bike runs like shit at low speed, throttle is snatchy, difficult to hold a low speed. The bike has always backfired slightly probably due to the flappy valve removal, but now it seems to be backfiring a lot more.
2010 GSA TC, power commmander fitted, arrow headers no lambda sensors. Any ideas guys? Thanks

PS. Should it have no change with the primary’s disconnected and only the secondary coils connected?

Have you tried without the power commander?
Any fault codes on gs-911?

Sent from my Moto G6

Have you tried without the power commander?
Any fault codes on gs-911?

Sent from my Moto G6

No, I don’t have a gs-911, have not tried without pc. Have pulled the coils and checked plugs which all look healthy, however this was what one of the primary Coils looked like, rubber is brittle and just breaking off

ZEs9oy5.jpg

I would replace those stick coils, can get quality Beru (OE) items cheaper than the ones in a BMW packet.

Back
Top Bottom