Powerbronze 350mm Short Screen

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Powerbronze 350mm Short Screen for the Africa Twin?

What's it like? :thumb2

Like this one in the video....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zcyvkNrCt3c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nobody? Anybody? :)

Well I got one anyways :blagblah

Some pics fitted today. I also bought some M5 x 20mm Stainless Steel bolts in BLACK.... as the silver ones stood out like pimples.

It's high enough to protect my Sat Nav bolted to the cross bar, but a lot lower than the standard screen.

I'll have to wait and see now how it affects airflow.

Attachments

• 20190614_095031.jpg
    20190614_095031.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 20190614_095043.jpg
    20190614_095043.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 20190614_095049.jpg
    20190614_095049.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 168
Hadn't seen this thread....I have a taller MRA screen with the top 'lip' but fancy trying one of these so do write an update when you've tried it. :beerjug: (Although with 15 mths of PCP left, I'm well over the 3yr return mileage already....:D so may have to use the GSA more)

Hadn't seen this thread....I have a taller MRA screen with the top 'lip' but fancy trying one of these so do write an update when you've tried it. :beerjug: (Although with 15 mths of PCP left, I'm well over the 3yr return mileage already....:D so may have to use the GSA more)

Will do, I'm out on it tomorrow so will update then....

Some pics of the new screen on the bike :D

Attachments

• IMG-20190615-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190615-WA0000.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG-20190615-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20190615-WA0002.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 126
First impressions are very good.

Any speed up to 60 mph and I couldn't tell any difference. 70-80 mph and you get clean airflow like on a naked bike from shoulders upwards.

Wearing an Adventure Helmet with peak visor caught the wind on life-saver over shoulder checks, but that is because of clean unrestricted airflow. But this was the biggest noticeable difference as Adventure Helmets don't like 'sideways' into direct wind.

I got no buffeting at all, but I did get wind sheer on crosswinds, but no different to having a taller screen, as they're cross winds.

I think this screen will be perfect for summer weather. However, expect squished flys on your visor as very little (if any) protection from all that. Think in terms of naked bikes and you'll be on the right track.

My mates thought it looked good today... I thought it looks good as well :D

First impressions are very good.

Any speed up to 60 mph and I couldn't tell any difference. 70-80 mph and you get clean airflow like on a naked bike from shoulders upwards.

Wearing an Adventure Helmet with peak visor caught the wind on life-saver over shoulder checks, but that is because of clean unrestricted airflow. But this was the biggest noticeable difference as Adventure Helmets don't like 'sideways' into direct wind.

I got no buffeting at all, but I did get wind sheer on crosswinds, but no different to having a taller screen, as they're cross winds.

I think this screen will be perfect for summer weather. However, expect squished flys on your visor as very little (if any) protection from all that. Think in terms of naked bikes and you'll be on the right track.

My mates thought it looked good today... I thought it looks good as well :D

Looking mean all in black!

Looks good. Makes me want one on the GSA.

Stealth mode then................:D cannot believe you do not have a Helite turtle Hi-viz they are the dogs.........b

If they can't see you, they can't hit you.... :D

My mates GSA with dark screen, side by side
Currently have the tinted OEM GSA screen and the MRA X-Creen (sp?) on top. Would prefer some airflow while communiting in the summer.

Ignore the quality of the photo, I take one daily at work to prove it was locked in case it's stolen. Lame, I know, but if not when.
8d8ca1b1c808bc9d114162ee5f0cb112.jpg

Cheers for the update.

Re above, can't you just alter the angle/height of the x-screen? It works doing that on mine AT, up at its highest = still air at up to 85-90...down at its lowest and sitting very close to the actual screen = plenty of wind on upper body and head

Back
Top Bottom